What's the best baseball game out? Any Wii ones coming?

GrimNecroWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I kinda want to buy a baseball game right now, but have never bought one before, except the Triple Play ones a long time ago. Which is the best that I should get? I have Wii and PS2. Are there any MLB liscensed ones coming to Wii soon?

Thanks

MLB 07: The Show's by far the best baseball game to come out since MVP 05.

The only Wii baseball coming is The Bigs from 2K, but that's an arcade baseball game.

MLB 07: The Show is hands down the best baseball game out there. The PSP and PS2 versions were fantastic, and the PS3 version comes out this month.

Unless you're strictly a fan of simulations, I'd recommend Mario Superstar Baseball. It's the best arcade-style baseball game I've ever played.

If you don't mind Arcade baseball, I would hold off on buying one until The Bigs comes out and see how that turns out for the Wii. Reason I say that is because it will be the first "real" baseball game to use the swinging action to swing the bat. Should be pretty good.

Other than that I still haven't played a baseball game that tops MVP 05. MLB The Show is good though. Avoid the 2k baseball series if at all possible. By far the worst of the bunch.

bread's done
Back