WHATS THE BEST ("cheapest") deal you got on a game(s) this year ?

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
so whats the best deal or deals you got on a game or games so far this year ? what game(s), where did you buy it, how much did you pay, did you use any coupons or gift cards ?, you know just stuff like that. just a thread to share our best deals so far this year :)

I think the best deal I've got so far this year was probably FFXIII-2 and Arkham City, both new for $30 with the price of the @Gamer Magazine included.

If you're just going for cheapest games period, I've picked up quite a few off of eBay and from thrift stores for less than $4.

Highly debatable. I got a Duke Nuk'em for $2.99 at BB. It let me indulge some curiosity for cheap. I've spent more for games I knew were awful out of that same curiosity.

Still, is paying anything for a game you expect to be awful a bargain?

Some may call it 'Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 with limited edition Raiho plushie'. I call it a good deal for $15 unopened at a store clearance. I really want to play it but I cant bring myself to open it. Is that $15 gained or squandered? I CARE NOT!

For me it would be RAGE Anarchy Edition, Bulletstorm Limited Edition, and Batman: Arkham City (With the Robin code), all for $25 with the @Gamer Magazine.

I got Batman: Arkham City, Killing Floor and Deus Ex: Human Revolution all for free on STEAM. As for paying? Probably Costume Quest for 3 bucks.

bread's done
Back