What's The Best Deal on a DS Lite?

ThePlatinumStag

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm in the north east - New York Metro area specifically, and I was wondering which stores were offering the best prices on a DS Lite? I know about the brain Age 2 Bundle, and the Minish Cap + DS thing at Gamestop. Are there any stores where the coupons are generally accepted with video game hardware? I saw the 20% of Toy's R Us coupon, but of course hardware is always outside of the deal. Is there any place where they're sold for cheaper (New?).

You could always try to find a ditsy girl running register and claim that hardware is for home consoles, not portables ;)

If you don't mind buying used, you can find many in good condition at Chinatown. They'll run you $100, and you probably won't get charged for tax.

China town - that's actually a great idea. I've walked around there a ton of times, but I can never find where they sell videogames. The closest I've come was an Asian Music store with anime wall scrolls.

The ditsy cashier sounds good too.

Hmm. I'm working on updating my sig >_> I actually just got a bunch of shelves, first I'm working on catagorizing my NES collection, which has ballooned to about 2.2 times it's size. Then I'll work on the rest of the collection.

In Chinatown, head for Elizabeth Street. There you'll find a pretty big game store called J&L. Don't go there - it's expensive. Head further down on the block of the police station until you come across a building with teenagers hanging out in front. This is Elizabeth Center; down in the basement is the game and anime stores.

someone mentioned in the tru b2g1 thread that next week if you buy a ds system at toys r us you get a $20 giftcard

bread's done
Back