What's the best way to sell a lot of games?

gpgorbosjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am selling my Xbox 360 stuff due to a lack of interest and a really tight budget lately.

I've already sold all the good stuff. The big titles/newer ones are mostly all gone. So it is basically some older games and newer ones that have devalued a lot already (Medal of Honor, Darkness II, etc.)

Most of the stuff is in good condition. Have it up on CL right now because quick cash would be best.

I used to sell on eBay but it is like a waste of time to me. They take a part of the small money you do get, shipping is a hassle and PayPal holds my funds because 3% of the people who bought from me aren't happy with my S&H time.

Amazon marketplace? Less commission if you are selling small dollar games. Plus the cash is available right away for transfer to your bank account.

Not sure how shipping is a hassle. Most games are all 4oz, and can be shipped in a bubble mailer. You can print off shipping at home and schedule a pickup the next day, or simply leave the bubble mailers in your mailbox to mail if it is only a couple.

[quote name='Steggy']Amazon marketplace? Less commission if you are selling small dollar games. Plus the cash is available right away for transfer to your bank account.

Not sure how shipping is a hassle. Most games are all 4oz, and can be shipped in a bubble mailer. You can print off shipping at home and schedule a pickup the next day, or simply leave the bubble mailers in your mailbox to mail if it is only a couple.[/QUOTE]

For my job I teach two 5 hour classes a day which doesn't include the traveling, trying to go to the gym and other stuff I need to work into the day. Maybe it is just me being lazy but the last thing I want to do after all this is spend time packing up a bunch of games. When my little sister was home I used to pay her $5 to sit there and pack like 20 games a day but she went off to college.

[quote name='Blank Earth']Lowball? Or post a list and I might buy them.[/QUOTE]

Lowball doesn't make sense for me as most of these would sell for a buck or two and I'd have to sit there and pack them all which would be even more work than selling them on eBay or Amazon.

But here is a link to the list. Don't mind the prices they are just generic as hell and some maybe a little too high. Hoping someone just offers a decent amount for the lot. Got a $130 offer so far which I think I might pass on.

You might be lucky and find someone who just got a 360. Great titles but most gamers probably have already. Hard to sell the whole lot unless is to a new gamer to the 360. Good luck !

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']Lowball doesn't make sense for me as most of these would sell for a buck or two and I'd have to sit there and pack them all which would be even more work than selling them on eBay or Amazon.

But here is a link to the list. Don't mind the prices they are just generic as hell and some maybe a little too high. Hoping someone just offers a decent amount for the lot. Got a $130 offer so far which I think I might pass on.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I might consider placing an offer. I'll think about it today.

[quote name='Blank Earth']Hmm, I might consider placing an offer. I'll think about it today.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know I sold Call of Duty 2, Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Splinter Cell Conviction and Dead Rising.

HOWEVER, I realize I have more games I haven't put on the list (Dark Void, Kane & Lynch 2, Wolfenstein among others.) Plus I need to actually list the sports games just as due diligence.

If you want I can post an updated list tonight so if you want to place an offer you have all the details. (I get off work at 10 so you might want to just check the thread in the AM).

bread's done
Back