What's the best way to sell/trade a bunch of PS3 games?

kelo360

CAGiversary!
I've got probably 30-40 PS3 games to sell or trade. Should I go the old Gamestop route - and get the lowest value? Or put them up on eBay and deal with that hassle? Family wants them gone ASAP. Any CAG advice appreciated.

You could sell them here in the trading section, and if you really wanted to get rid of them quickly you could host a lowball auction here. With that many games I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

You could sell them here in the trading section, and if you really wanted to get rid of them quickly you could host a lowball auction here. With that many games I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.
Is trading any good I've just been trading in my old games for $5-.25. I just traded in about $5 worth of $.25 games

Is trading any good I've just been trading in my old games for $5-.25. I just traded in about $5 worth of $.25 games
Well it depends what your games are worth, but you can ask any price you want in the trading section. You can browse some of the other trade lists in the section to gauge what they are worth.

bread's done
Back