Whats the cheapest place to get music?

I like Emusic, but it definitely appeals to a certain kind of music fan. If you're looking for Coldplay, Kanye, or Fall Out Boy...or basically anything else that's played on the radio...you're not gonna find it here.

If you're looking for independent, self-released, or under-the-radar kind of stuff you'll get a lot of music for your dollar at Emusic. I get 65 mp3's a month for about $15, and it's just not enough...I'm considering upgrading to the next plan.

I love Emusic. $20 a month for 75 downloads and every month I use all 75, and since they're mp3s I can play them on my Toshiba Gigabeat. I've loaded up on everything from the Supersuckers to the Cramps to Sage Francis to the Blood Brothers to Arcade Fire to Wayne "The Train" Hancock. If you feel that the music on the radio sucks as hard as I think it does, then definitely check it out. Browsing around before joining is a good idea because, as mentioned above, some peoples tastes aren't covered.

Definately a local record shop. I know Mom & Pops are notorious for charging more for CDs and such, but if you find a record shop, check it out. found a "Disc Replay" about 30 mins from here and they give out great deals. No CDs over $8.99 and everyday its buy 3 get 1 free!

[quote name='apokalipze2']BitTorrent[/QUOTE]

i am looking at your sig, and trying to guess whether big gurls in middle america(like pittsburg) are going to be that gnarly looking. I went cross country about 25 years ago(as a child) and didnt really notice those sorts of things. Is this the norm, or is this just a small small sect of the population in pittsburg?

emusic fer sure. Not as cheap as they used to be ($15 month for unlimited downloads..) but i get 90 songs a month for $20( 75 for new people, grandfathered in). If you want 50 free songs for signing up, just PM and I can send you a email link(*I'll get 50 free songs too*)

bread's done
Back