whats the gamer advisory club i got asked to be in it

"wuts"? Honest to god, who are you trying to impress? Is it that much harder to push an extra key? "Whats". It's not like you don't know how to spell 'what', it was probably one of the first words you learned.

As far as your question goes, common sense should tell you to check out the Playstation site, but common sense seems to betray you.

[quote name='Vegan']I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

And whats so bad about him enjoying Madden?

Maybe he is just attempting to brag and is playing innocent?

It's nice to see programs like this are awarded to those that can fully appreciate them. :roll:

[quote name='Zing']Maybe he is just attempting to brag and is playing innocent?

It's nice to see programs like this are awarded to those that can fully appreciate them. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Idiots buy the majority of games; he's their target demographic.

Okay guys im serious I really don't know what the Gamer's Advisory Panel is and sorry ive been doing to much iming so i spell stuff wrong. I got accepted into it im really not that much of a gamer I like sports games, a few shooters, and every once in a while i'll come across a cool game like guitar hero and i'll enjoy it. But, give me some info, should i join it and do they call me all the time if I do? That's the only thing im worried about.

The guy that got accepted into the gamers advisory panel and doesn't play many video games. lol.

-Luc

[quote name='Zing']Maybe he is just attempting to brag and is playing innocent?

It's nice to see programs like this are awarded to those that can fully appreciate them. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I swear i'm not bragging at all is it good to join it?

If you don't play many video games or don't have time to, don't sign up, it'll be a waste of time for Sony then.

It's basically their way of seeing what the consumers want and giving them offers for responding to surveys about it.

I'm in it, it's no big deal.

You supposedly get higher priority over betas and shit and fill out surveys which take about 2 minutes.

Something pointless that I'm even in. Fill our surveys every once and a while, enter contests, gamers forum, all that jazz. They even send you goodies, which is a rare thing, but still free stuff is cool ^_^

[quote name='Scorch']"wuts"? Honest to god, who are you trying to impress? Is it that much harder to push an extra key? "Whats". It's not like you don't know how to spell 'what', it was probably one of the first words you learned.

As far as your question goes, common sense should tell you to check out the Playstation site, but common sense seems to betray you.[/QUOTE]

This is the first time I've considered looking up how to type that clapping smiley, for you seriously deserve it. My hat's off to you.

[quote name='nwaugh']Idiots buy the majority of games; he's their target demographic.[/QUOTE]

You good sir have made me think about a new sig.

EDIT: not in a good way though.

bread's done
Back