What's the most you would pay for the Suikoden Collection

Rags

CAGiversary!
I've got all 5 of the RPGs plus Tactics.... All of them are mint with book and original case.

Just thinking of maybe selling some of my stuff for a vacation. Anybody ever seen the entire collection for sale on Ebay and if so, how much did it go for?

I've got:

Suikoden(PS)
Suikoden 2(PS)
Suikoden 3(PS2)
Suikoden 4(PS2)
Suikoden Tactics(PS2)
Suikoden 5(PS2)

I'd imagine, if you really know how to list on eBay and got a little lucky, you could get close to $300 for all of them. It would probably be best to list them all separately.
I think a good estimate would be between $200 and $250, since Suikoden II is the only one that will really pull in money.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Knew I won one not too long ago. Disc only set though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220128037179&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012

Went for $91. If all of them are complete and mint, the most you will pull on ebay these days as a bundle is $200. Suikoden 2 has gone down as of late, for whatever reason. A better estimate is about $185 plus shipping.[/QUOTE]
Last I checked (which was several months ago), Suikoden II was pulling anywhere between $80 and $120, depending on the condition. Thanks for the correction.

not long ago ( a couple months) I put up my complete set with V and Tactics sealed, the rest complete and guides for 4, 5 and Tactics for a BIN of $350. I pulled it a few hours after I listed it because I changed my mind and wanted to keep them. In the 4 or so hours it was up, I had 4 people email me after it was pulled asking if I would sell it to them for that price.

Honestly, I think you'd make more selling it all indivually as not too many people want to or have that kind of money to shell out for the whole set and may only want one or two of the games. $350 was kind of stretching, but two of the games were sealed, came with 3 guides and the other 3 games were in excellent condition.

Individually, you will pull more. $350 is crazy and I would love to sell a set at that price. 2 is down to about $100 complete and minty. Part 1 is down to $50 complete and minty. 5 is down to something like $27 complete and minty. 3, 4 and tactics are pretty low right now and worth about $45 as a set.

In other words, about $220 seperated out if all are complete. Suikoden 2 has always been WAY over-hyped, in my opinion, so I am not surprised to see it go down a little while most other PS1 rpg's are going way up (especially persona 1, legend of mana, brigandine etc).

[quote name='raregamergirl']Individually, you will pull more. $350 is crazy and I would love to sell a set at that price. 2 is down to about $100 complete and minty. Part 1 is down to $50 complete and minty. 5 is down to something like $27 complete and minty. 3, 4 and tactics are pretty low right now and worth about $45 as a set.

In other words, about $220 seperated out if all are complete. Suikoden 2 has always been WAY over-hyped, in my opinion, so I am not surprised to see it go down a little while most other PS1 rpg's are going way up (especially persona 1, legend of mana, brigandine etc).[/QUOTE]

where's it going down...I only see $150 copies on ebay. (*hopes persona 1 shoots up to $150 next week* :) )

edit: persona 1 is freaking awful :lol: it's just rare.

Personally, never having played most of them, $100. If I had played them and like them and some reason got rid of them and want them again, 150-175. And if I was one of those crazy collectors, 175-200.

Maybe $150 copies that are not selling.

In fact, here is a collection of 1-4 of them complete with a guide for 4 for $150 via auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/Suikoden-I-II-III-IV-1-2-3-4-RARE-PS1-PS2-COMPLETE_W0QQitemZ180144104695QQihZ008QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there were a couple that sold in the $140 range but most did not sell. here is the entire search for suikoden 2 highest to lowest to show

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&saaff=afdefault&sacur=0&sorefinesearch=1&fcl=3&frpp=200&from=R10&saslop=1&saobfmts=exsif&fss=0&satitle=suikoden+II&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=43031&sabfmts=1&fis=2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=3%26fsoo%3D2

As you can see, pretty much every single copy sold for about $100. It used to pull $150 easy complete.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Why is Suikoden II worth so much?[/QUOTE]

It's a very rare game. I'm guessing Konami didn't print too many because they knew it wouldn't sell well going against Final Fantasy VIII.

bread's done
Back