What's the Next Big Game

Well E3 is bound to bring lots of suprises, but not taken that into account I would have to say

Between Spring and Summer ? Moto GP and Dead Rising. Everyone is looking forward to Dead Rising on this board, well not everyone but a good majority. Moto GP is going to be pure quality that I can gurantee, but that game isn't going to be for everyone and that includes me. Maybe people will say Battlefield 2 or Final Fantasy, but one is a port and the other is a polished port and neither are new experiences that will blow my mind away.

Fall? Could be anything at this point. But my two guesses are Gears of War Splinter Cell Double Agent. Looking forward to both.

I know I am eager to read reviews and impressions on Dead Rising for future consideration as I won't be buying a 360 for a year or two.

For me, I'd say Crackdown.

Dead Rising and Gears of War are on my radar, as well.

Big like 'everybody is talking about it' or big like 'everybody is playing it and only it'? If it's the former, Gears of War. If it's the latter, Battlefield 2.

im gonna go with Gears of War, Dead Rising looks like a mediocre title, nothing mind blowing..but fun, kind of like Full Auto!

[quote name='Brak']For me, I'd say Crackdown.

Dead Rising and Gears of War are on my radar, as well.[/quote]

If all the things they say are true about Crackdown it could be one of the best games ever

I am definatly looking forward to Gears of War. Dead Rising kind of reminds me "State of Emergency".

99 nights. Too bad I wont be in japan anymore when it comes out.... I wish I could preorder it at a store and have them ship it to me... I found it for 6000 yen with a nice preorder gift in akihabara. I picked up a handful of the demo discs tho.

Hopefully Dead Rising. This is really the last chance anyone's going to give Capcom to make a good, modern beat-em-up... I pray they don't fuck up. Well, and I hope they don't screw up because I'm planning on getting a 360 in a couple months and I want more than just DOA to play.

Crackdown
Gears Of War
Saints Row
Viva Pinata

BTW: Nice April Fool's Joke from MS. Check out the gamertags. I've been playing Barbie!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Crackdown
Gears Of War
Saints Row
Viva Pinata

BTW: Nice April Fool's Joke from MS. Check out the gamertags. I've been playing Barbie![/quote]
Finally, Someone who appreciates Saints Row! BTW, What is Viva Pinata?

LOL I was like WTF? I was wondering what that was all about. Nice one MS :bouncy:

Next game I plan on buying on launch day is Splinter Cell DA

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BTW: Nice April Fool's Joke from MS. Check out the gamertags. I've been playing Barbie![/quote]

Looks like its mygamercard.net not MS.

I'm looking forward to:
Gears of War
Saint's Row
Dead Rising

Halo 3 of course....but who knows when that will arrive.

MY current, MLB 2K6 on the 24th....yeah!

Crackdown seems interesting, but it seems almost TOO superhero-ish....the main character can jump on top of buildings and stuff, correct?

I can't believe I won't be buying any 360 games for two months, amazing :p

Although I have to say over the next two months MLB2k6, Timeshift and Moto GP all have my interest.

bread's done
Back