What's the site with the scans of all the old gaming mags?

There are quite a few torrent sites dedicated to classic gaming which have whole archives of magazines way beyond Retromag's collection. A little time in a search engine will lead you to better results.

[quote name='blehman']There are quite a few torrent sites dedicated to classic gaming which have whole archives of magazines way beyond Retromag's collection. A little time in a search engine will lead you to better results.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've tried that but the problem is that theres never any seeders and theres few and far between hits

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Yeah, I've tried that but the problem is that theres never any seeders and theres few and far between hits[/QUOTE]

You just have to give it a little time. Over the course of a month, I think I ended up with a whole set of a few different magazines and pretty decent size sets of a few other magazines which aren't that easy to find (such as Gamefan). I don't think I could get that number from any other source.

Wow, great site... too bad so many files are down and they have to re-up due to the fucking bullshit that took down Mega...

bread's done
Back