What's the title of this PS2 game?....

sm04as

CAGiversary!
Feedback
394 (100%)
Perhaps someone can help me with this:

There's a PS2 game, it has a white cover (not .hack, unlimited saga for sure) and it has a 2 in the title. I think it's pretty recent....any ideas of the title?

And, no this is not a riddle. This is just me showing what kind of memory I have. :eek:

Should be more clearer :eek: ....I believe it starts with an "S" and is rpg based or at least is anime looking (not so sure though).

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']could be suikoden, but the ps2 one is the 3rd.[/quote]
I bet he is thinking of Suikoden 2 for PSX.

Ok, I see...SneakyPenguin go it. Thanks.

It was Suikoden 3. I was wondering why I had such a hard time looking for "Suidoken." Now I think I'll exchange my poor memory for dyslexia. :eek:

[quote name='TiKi2']Dark cloud 2?[/quote]

well...

1) he already found his game
2) dark cloud 2 doesent have a white cover
3) it doesent start with 's'
4) it isn't recent

didn't suikoden 3 have an alternate, blue colored cover? your question was misleading! I declare shenannigans!

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Dark Cloud 2 also. Maybe there should be a poll. Have you thought of that? A poll would be really helpful here.

Enjoy Dark Cloud 2, great game..... so I've heard..

[quote name='WildWop']didn't suikoden 3 have an alternate, blue colored cover? your question was misleading! I declare shenannigans![/quote]

I think the green one was a limited edition version whereas the white was released in a greater quantity. I might've mixed up the two colors though.

Maybe it's that new R-Type game. It's got a white background and kind of an anime looking spaceship. Is that it? I bet it is. Who thinks I have gathered the infinite wisdom of the universe and named the correct game? I do. Let's start a poll of what game he was talking about. In my dream last night, I saw a game case that was purple with swirly blue and yellow things and some shape on the cover. Possibly some numbers or letters too. Any ideas?

omg the question has been answered...dark cloud 2 has a black cover!!... this topic needs to b locked.

I think it might be a piece of cheese (either Meunster or White American) that got lodged behind the plastic cover of Dark Cloud 2.

Which incidentally is a fantastic game, glad to hear you picked it up.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I have no idea what is wrong with these people. *mind explodes*[/quote]

I have an idea. After they type up their totally pointless post and click submit, they probably start laughing that snorty, dork-ish laugh. So, you see, they actually think they are being funny in their own mind. It's a sickness called "immature humor".

Actually any good improv class (or any study of humor at all, for the matter) will talk about the rule of repitition.

For someone who has no sense of humor (you know who you are), I will explain. The general rule is that things are funny provided they come in threes. So, if you watch Saturday Night Live (or other sketch comedy) you will see the same thing repeated three times.

There is of course one exception to this rule, and that is what's at work in this thread. Basically it's the "beating a dead horse" joke. You keep right on making the joke over and over again. When it works (and this thread does), it is much funnier than the rule of three.

So for those who don't get it, or think this is immature humor...well we all can't laugh at the jokes in the New Yorker, we all can't love Drabble and we all can't live our lives as seriously as you want us to...

I saw a game case that was purple with swirly blue and yellow things and some shape on the cover. Possibly some numbers or letters too. Any ideas?

I think you saw an early PlayStation 1 Demo Disc - number two or three, I believe. Did the one in your dream also have some red on the cover? Hope this helps.

omg this post is still active!!!! stop the insanity people, the question was answered on the first page!!!

I didn't bother reading through the thread, so forgive me if this has already been posted, but is it Dark Cloud 2?

[quote name='Gnomeslayer']I didn't bother reading through the thread, so forgive me if this has already been posted, but is it Dark Cloud 2?[/quote]

why the hell did you bump this thread, and do so with a joke that was never funny?

Since this topic is active, I was hoping someone will help me out. I got this game with this cover:
darkcloud2.jpg

But I have no idea what game it is. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

+1

bread's done
Back