What's The Worst PC Game?

ChubbyChase

CAG Veteran
I just wanted to know what are some bad PC games out there so I don't waste my time on them. I'm new when it comes to PC games, so I want the best.

yea that game kinda bites...some of the WORSE facial animations i have seen in a game from that year, right next to Star Trek: Bridge Commander which when I saw them talk for the first time I was like WTF!!!!

Last year I bought for 20 bucks stupid me thinking it was the T3:rise of the machines version for the pc
but after installing it and realizing its WAR OF THE MACHINES and nothing but CRAP. arghh

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Command and Conquer: Renegade[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Command and Conquer: Renegade[/QUOTE]
No, no, no! If the game runs thats a plus, if the game has one fun thing in it, thats a plus. This game had both and not much more. It was funa for a little shile but not terrible.

Now Daikatana, man that game wouldnt even run properly.

dtarasev: Daikatana runs fine on windows 98 se, i think it may have problems on the xp.

Anyway, one of the worse pc games is those hard truck games from valusoft, i hate them.

When I saw this title I thought of only one thing, Command & Conquer: Renegade.

To this day I still have a burning hatred for EA because they destroyed Westwood Studios and are now churning out crap with the C&C name.

They must be PUNISHED!

yea the EA Borg really hurt the CnC franchise. EA said they haven't forgotten about CNC or its 10 year anniversary (this year) and they are working on something. In other words they forgot and are trying to make up something quick. CNC:Generals was pretty neat, but in no way it should have had CNC in the title. We are long over due for a final Tiberum game since the last one was 6 years ago.
Westwoods was to RTS like Lucasarts was to star wars..im glad to see Lucasarts has a lot of westwoods/CNC fans in its staff to allow that other company (formed by former Westwood employees) to make SW: Empire at war RTS...the game is in good hands and I can't wait to buy it at full price.

[quote name='Quackzilla']When I saw this title I thought of only one thing, Command & Conquer: Renegade.

To this day I still have a burning hatred for EA because they destroyed Westwood Studios and are now churning out crap with the C&C name.

They must be PUNISHED![/QUOTE]

[quote name='zionoverfire']War Craft 3, fucking horrible.[/QUOTE]

For real!? I was thinking of buying that game 'cause the reviews were good to me.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I can tell you one of the best ones is Big Rigs![/QUOTE]
WINNEREST GAME EVER!!! YOU'RE WINNER!!!!!

Ahem...anyway....

I sure do hate Quake III. Just horrible.

But, if you're just getting into PC games, wouldn't it be better to just ask what some of the best are, and play them? ;)

[quote name='sevdustflyer']It's diablo only a lot better and its made by westwood studios[/QUOTE]

Ooooh. Alright I'll check it out.

C&C Renegade is/was fun. It's unique.

Warcraft 3 DOES NOT SUCK. It's one of the best RTS' out after Starcraft.

C&C GENERALS SUCKS. This has NOTHING TO DO with C&C or it's universe.

DIABLO does NOT SUCK. Best. RPG. Ever.

Evercrack(quest) sucks.
Anarchy sucks.
Mobile Forces sucks.
Team Factor sucks.
Terminator games suck.
Korean RPG's suck.
ALL EA GAMES suck.

CNC:Generals does NOT suck..just take out the CNC part and it can do fine on its own..not all ea games suck...Sims 2, Need for Speed Underground rock.

[quote name='Rhett']C&C Renegade is/was fun. It's unique.

Warcraft 3 DOES NOT SUCK. It's one of the best RTS' out after Starcraft.

C&C GENERALS SUCKS. This has NOTHING TO DO with C&C or it's universe.

DIABLO does NOT SUCK. Best. RPG. Ever.

Evercrack(quest) sucks.
Anarchy sucks.
Mobile Forces sucks.
Team Factor sucks.
Terminator games suck.
Korean RPG's suck.
ALL EA GAMES suck.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

Mobile Forces SUCK?

Are you crazy? That game is better then halo 1 and 2, its one of the best games ever. Which i plan on bringing back once my site is finsh. Rage might be dead, but thier games lived on and Mobile Forces is the bomb.

Pretty sure you can find a copy at ebgames for 1.99.

This is a pretty stupid topic. Unlike console games, you could name bad PC games from 20 years ago and still be on-topic.

If you are looking to get a new "good" game, you cant go wrong with Battlefield 2 if you like FPS. Dungeon Siege 2 is fun if you a) liked Diable-type games and b) liked the first one (there were a lot of haters out there). Age of Empires III is supposed to be pretty good (I don't like RTS).

Warcraft 3 does not suck. This game can keep you occupied for hours with online play. A lot of the custom games are really fun.

Any bargin games that come out with a $10 price tag(That not to ge confused with older games had price drop that in the bragin bin too).

bread's done
Back