Whats the worst trade you ever made?

I've never traded, unless you count the exchange of cash for goods and services a trade.

In that case, I bought Auto Modellista for ps2 new on release day.

um, my genny 3 + 20 games for a n64 + 3 games. and the games i got were madden 99, nba courtside, and jet force gemini. i gave him alot of good genny games.. his name is danomano89 at TGN. oh, and scroll down from his homepage, youll see somethign like mousin the liar.

thats what makes him an asshat

[quote name='mousin']um, my genny 3 + 20 games for a n64 + 3 games. and the games i got were madden 99, nba courtside, and jet force gemini. i gave him alot of good genny games.. his name is danomano89 at TGN. hes a faghaT[/quote]

I'm not sure why you felt the need to use a filtered slur, not to mention purposely get around the filter.

In any case, I don't see why this trade makes him a bad person. You were the one that made the mistake of agreeing to terms that were clearly bad for you.

My worst trade was at EB - Ninja Assualt for some miniscule amount of cash.

Ha! Like I'd ever trade a game!! You make me laugh uncontrollably! Just look at the collection. :rofl:

yea, tahts why.. worst trade i ever made? you should stay on topic instead of trying to make another flame about me bighow

[quote name='mousin']yea, tahts why.. worst trade i ever made? you should stay on topic instead of trying to make another flame about me bighow[/quote]

I would like to point out that you started it by flaming gay people.

EDIT: Just realized I said "flaming gay people".

EDIT2: Oh, and my worst trade was trading in my SNES + about 15 games uncluding Mega Man X, Kirby 3, and Kirby Super Star for 40 bucks.

[quote name='"AdamInPlaidum"'][quote name='mousin']yea, tahts why.. worst trade i ever made? you should stay on topic instead of trying to make another flame about me bighow[/quote]

huh?

[quote name='"mousin"'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='mousin']yea, tahts why.. worst trade i ever made? you should stay on topic instead of trying to make another flame about me bighow[/quote]

huh?[/quote]

Calling someone a "faghat" was what prompted my response. Just chill out with the gay slurs and we'll be cool.

In his edit, Adam was just pointing out the humor of writing "flaming gay people", which could be construed as someone who is flamboyantly gay.

your very sophistcated bighow.. and i changed the naming.. and one more bad trade, my neighbor.. i traded him a day of yardwork, for 5 bucks. not worth it. well i was like 10. :p

My worst trade wasn't a video game trade, but a Pokemon TCG trade. Back when I was in 3rd grade, I traded my first edition Charizard for a Zapdos and a slightly scratched Scyther. Then I remember seeing on an infomercial that same day for a first edition Charizard selling for +$60. It sucked.

Who could count em? I've toned it down lately, but like a poster above me here somewhere, I'm NOTORIOUS for trading/selling games only to rebuy them a few months later. Somehow the games seem better when you rebuy them. The expectation level is much lower, plus there's the 'familiarity' factor there that wasn't there the 1st time.

[quote name='mousin']um, my genny 3 + 20 games for a n64 + 3 games. and the games i got were madden 99, nba courtside, and jet force gemini. i gave him alot of good genny games.. his name is danomano89 at TGN. oh, and scroll down from his homepage, youll see somethign like mousin the liar.

thats what makes him an asshat[/quote]

Damn he really rips you on that discussion page.

One point is that an N64 game system plus N64 cartridges does not qualify for media mail.

When I was 14, I traded my copy of Donkey Kong Country for SNES to a kid that lived down the street for twenty bucks and a box of basketball cards. The kid told me he needed some time to get the money, but never did. Eventually, he gave me his copy of Super Mario RPG to make up for it, which I regrettably sold for twenty bucks after playing through it. Pretty dumb moves. I now own both games again.

While this isnt a bad trade for me it is for some little kid who was to dumb to realize. I bought superman 64 release day, as i did every 64 game. Of course it sucked major ass and i beat it a couple times in a day or 2. On day 3 i sold it to some kid, with 1 used controllers (i had 6... dont ask) for 50 bucks. I took a bit of a hit but im sure that kids dad was more then pissed when they saw how horrible the game was.

The closest thing I can recall is when I cashed in my TurboGrafx-16 hardware and library, including the CD add-on and a lot of imports.

At the time I thought I was done with them and could use the money for better things but later I realized I'd have been better off keeping it all and saving up cash a while longer. At the very least I would have gotten a lot more money later on when eBay change the nature of used game sales. I had some items that now pull $50 or better from eBay so my entire collection would have garnered at least five times as much cash if I'd waited a few years.

[quote name='mousin']um, my genny 3 + 20 games for a n64 + 3 games. and the games i got were madden 99, nba courtside, and jet force gemini. i gave him alot of good genny games.. his name is danomano89 at TGN. oh, and scroll down from his homepage, youll see somethign like mousin the liar.

thats what makes him an asshat[/quote]

Hmmm, did he FORCE you to take it?

bread's done
Back