Whats this song?

Cracka

CAG Newbie
I keep seeing the commercial on mtv for the tv show "The City" and there is a song playing in the background, i can't figure out what the hell it is.

The only few parts i can pick up is he says I Love The Darkness. I can't Depart This

Also it wasnt a smooth flowing type song it was like a line was read then a slight pause, the next line was read, slight pause. Also it seemed as if each line had the same length, which was always around 4 words.

From what i heard it seemed like a decent song but i could only pick up bits and pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cracka']I keep seeing the commercial on mtv for the tv show "The City" and there is a song playing in the background, i can't figure out what the hell it is.

The only few parts i can pick up is he says I Love The Darkness. I can't Depart This

Also it wasnt a smooth flowing type song it was like a line was read then a slight pause, the next line was read, slight pause. Also it seemed as if each line had the same length, which was always around 4 words.

From what i heard it seemed like a decent song but i could only pick up bits and pieces[/quote]

fuck you.

[quote name='georox']fuck you.[/QUOTE]
Times 5
I'm gay and I was looking for boobs. Just trying to get people to read your lame stuff. Weak dude.

And for your information The City is stupid. Stick to The Hills for idiot rich girl tv. I heard Whitney does really work there a lot and they all hate her at work cause of the show.

[quote name='adriley313']Times 5
I'm gay and I was looking for boobs. Just trying to get people to read your lame stuff. Weak dude.

And for your information The City is stupid. Stick to The Hills for idiot rich girl tv. I heard Whitney does really work there a lot and they all hate her at work cause of the show.[/QUOTE]

actually i had it as "what is this song" for a few minutes with no views, and wanted to see how long it would take people to reply after including boobs and pics in the title. Took about 5 seconds.

[quote name='Cracka']actually i had it as "what is this song" for a few minutes with no views, and wanted to see how long it would take people to reply after including boobs and pics in the title. Took about 5 seconds.[/quote]

fuck you, and fuck your MTV. There is no music, why have the M?

I agree they even cut off there only show that attempted to show videos. I grew up on TRL. Its all about how you name them. Check out my threads and blog post. Its how you'd them that grab peoples attention without lying. Like chris brown woman hitter. You should try Rackin' My Brain or something like that.

[quote name='adriley313']I agree they even cut off there only show that attempted to show videos. I grew up on TRL. Its all about how you name them. Check out my threads and blog post. Its how you'd them that grab peoples attention without lying. Like chris brown woman hitter. You should try Rackin' My Brain or something like that.[/QUOTE]
What are you, 12? You "grew up" on TRL? fuck, I feel old.

bread's done
Back