What's this? Soulja boy talking about Braid?

'They got this game for when you're getting high...there's no point to the game'.
I think that pretty much sums it up. You see kids, that's your brain on drugs. Yep, that scrambled egg on that frying pan. That's your brain...on drugs.

I know it's wrong to even hint at this guy, but he probably came into existence because of Soulja Boy.

stinkmeaner_strikes_back_-_exorcism.JPG

I know it's wrong to post this guy, but he probably was invented because of Soulja Boy

stinkmeaner_strikes_back_-_exorcism.JPG

There is never a bad time for the Reverend Uncle Ruckus of the Church of White Jesus, nor the ghost of Colonel Stinkmeaner. :D

Saw this video yesterday; it made me weep then, it makes me weep now.

ahahahaha~!!! Soulja Boy is tite!!

I hope he never comes out with a record again,

but his future as a youtube superstar looks bright indeed!!

[quote name='yukine']$0.15 a comment?

Wow, he must make a killing. I'd be putting videos up that would piss people off as well.[/quote]

I can't imagine that he is getting paid anything in there is no advertisement on his page...and there isn't.

[quote name='lawlflip']Yo, ain't no point in da game.

Stupid $$$$ers.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Ahhh!!! Wacism two posts above!!![/QUOTE]

he's just sayin' what's on everyone's mind.
Stupid rappers. rite?

He single handedly destroyed hip-hop (according to Ice-T), now it's time to move out of the streets and into them microchips and graphics. That's right, Soulaja Boy's sight's are now set on SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYING VIDEO GAMES! This is only the first step and soon he'll destroy all that we hold sacred..

Soulja Boy = Anti-Christ

Why would anyone be his fan? He basically calls his fans dumb asses (which they are for liking that music and comment/watch his videos)

He doesn't deserve what he has

[quote name='BustaUppa']So is he "Soulja Boy" or is he "Soulja Boy Tellem"? This has always confused me.[/quote]
I Don't think anyone knows.

I Don't think anyone cares.

But goddammit, because of this I'll be laying on my death bed and the last thoughts I have will be "Dear God, please don't let my last thoughts be 'Soulja Boy or is it Soulja Boy Telle~~~~.....'"

[quote name='BustaUppa']So is he "Soulja Boy" or is he "Soulja Boy Tellem"? This has always confused me.[/quote]

Ask JEKKI, he would know.

[quote name='coolsteel']He had to be high as shit when that video was made[/quote]

You mean

He had to be high as shit when his videos are made.

TBH he isnt really talking is he...not english anyway. Just making noise and doing a woooping sound!

I bet their are some people out there who are going to buy Braid now just because he has spoke about it lol.

bread's done
Back