Whats up with my EBGames Killzone order?

Ultimatallica0

CAGiversary!
It drop to $20, I buy.

The problem is that it's been three days since I ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. I also, for some reason, can't cancel the order. When I bought it they said the game was in stock, does anyone know what's going on?

Here's a novel idea. Call ebgames.com and ask them the status of your order. Why do you think anyone on this site would know anything about an order placed on ebgames.com?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Here's a novel idea. Call ebgames.com and ask them the status of your order. Why do you think anyone on this site would know anything about an order placed on ebgames.com?[/QUOTE]

Because other people may be experiencing the same problem.

[quote name='Scorch']Because other people may be experiencing the same problem.[/QUOTE]:roll: I'm sure others are having this exact problem with Killzone specifically. Even if someone was having this problem, do you think they would have some magical answer about the OP's specific order? Hardly.

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']It drop to $20, I buy.

The problem is that it's been three days since I ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. I also, for some reason, can't cancel the order. When I bought it they said the game was in stock, does anyone know what's going on?[/QUOTE]

Since it has been three days I wouldn't be concerned yet. If it doesn't show after ten business days then give them a call. If you have a tracking number check with your post office after a few days (if you selected USPS as shipping). I ordered something from Gamestop once and the post office simply never put the item in my box and the number never showed it was shipped even though they had it.

I hope this helps.

I'm checking our systems right now.

Well, looks like we only offer Killzone in bundles now, you have 3 choices:
Killzone Bundle 1
Killzone
XBox 360 Core System
Halo
Halo 2
Halo Map Pack

Killzone Bundle 2
Killzone
GameCube
RE4
A toaster
Pokemon Pink Rainbow Edition

Killzone Bundle 3
Nintendo DS
Nintendogs
PS2 controller extention cable
A toaster
A blender

Sorry for the confusion, but we're sure you will find these bundles money saving!

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']It drop to $20, I buy.

The problem is that it's been three days since I ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. I also, for some reason, can't cancel the order. When I bought it they said the game was in stock, does anyone know what's going on?[/QUOTE]

Shipping out the item doesn't take very long. Shipping the item to be arrived at your location is. If you ordered on a weekend, or Friday they don't ship it out until Monday. Depending on which shipping you used, it could take up 7+ business days, or longer depending if its your first order. Sometimes your shipment can come as fast as 3 days.

I myself don't know anyting about Killzone, but thats what I know about EB shipping. Try checking the provided status of your shipment at the My Orders page, and else typing in your code at the shipping provider website to see wheres it at.

this happens to me all the time when I order from EBgames. For whatever reason it takes them 3 or 4 days to finally confirm and ship my order.

I always get my stuff it's just kinda annoying. I wouldn't really worry yet.

An Ebgames rep told me that if you pay with a debit card it takes longer. She told me that American Express orders are processed faster because AMEX underwrites all their charges unlike Discover, Visa, and Mastercard and they get paid regardless if the card is denied or accepted. Which explains why I order from Ebgames with my Amex all the time and they don't charge my card til 3 to 5 days after the order has shipped I KID YOU NOT!!! I had a small business owner ( non-videogame related store) tell me the same thing once.

bread's done
Back