What's with all the hate and anger here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO_mommy

CAGiversary!
My son and I post here and we're seeing so much anger. "You're font's too big and it's pissing me off" or "You're asking a question someone else has already asked and it's pissing me off" or "You made more than one post to answer different questions and it's pissing me off". It's amazing the amount of hate and anger at some of these boards. What ever happened to being courteous and helpful? Some people are new to all this and they're made to feel like crap for saying or doing something. It's a shame.

You know you and your stupid whiny topics are pissing me off.

This is the internet, everyone is a douche bag, get over it.

The anonymity of the internet allows this. 95% (at least) of these rude people wouldn't dare act this way face-to-face. Everyone's a tough guy when they don't know who you are. Depending on the age of your son I'd be hesitant to let him on this site.

[quote name='CO_mommy']My son and I post here and we're seeing so much anger. "You're font's too big and it's pissing me off" or "You're asking a question someone else has already asked and it's pissing me off" or "You made more than one post to answer different questions and it's pissing me off". It's amazing the amount of hate and anger at some of these boards. What ever happened to being courteous and helpful? Some people are new to all this and they're made to feel like crap for saying or doing something. It's a shame.[/quote]

[quote name='-MaStEr ChEiF-']You know you and your fucking attitude piss everyone off right? You fucking asshole. I hope you rot in an elephants ass.:bomb:[/quote]

I think we now have an idea who the son might be. :lol:

internetdickwad.jpg

[quote name='neocisco']The anonymity of the internet allows this. 95% (at least) of these rude people wouldn't dare act this way face-to-face. Everyone's a tough guy when they don't know who you are. Depending on the age of your son I'd be hesitant to let him on this site.[/QUOTE]
I agree. I'm fairly certain the 15 year old that originally replied to this thread would not reply like that to anyone's face.

[quote name='neocisco']The anonymity of the internet allows this. 95% (at least) of these rude people wouldn't dare act this way face-to-face. Everyone's a tough guy when they don't know who you are. Depending on the age of your son I'd be hesitant to let him on this site.[/quote]

true but when people don't take the time to do a simple search or dont read the sticky threads deserves to get ripped on. as said before...Welcome to the Internet.

edit: notice i edited. posting 4 times in a row in a thread to respond to someone? Learn to edit.

[quote name='-MaStEr ChEiF-']ok so some are a little lazy but when there are 354 pages, i dare you to read through all of em[/quote]

top right "search this thread for ________" im guessing this is your first internet forum

:whee:

The same can be said for all those getting pissed off because people choose to reply the way they want to. Read past it, ignore it, or get out. Why be an ass?

[quote name='Maklershed']I think we now have an idea who the son might be. :lol:[/quote]

Matching IP address would confirm this.

[quote name='naiku']top right "search this thread for ________" im guessing this is your first internet forum

:whee:[/QUOTE]
My point exactly. It is his first internet forum and help is better than criticism.

No offense OP, but sometimes it really warrants the hate. For some reason, people think it is acceptable to type like this:

OMFG NO KEVIN LEVINE IN MAH BI0SHOCKz2????¿¿// NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!.

[quote name='CO_mommy']The same can be said for all those getting pissed off because people choose to reply the way they want to. Read past it, ignore it, or get out. Why be an ass?[/quote]I think I'll raise you a closed thread, and we'll go from there.

Different email addresses coming from the same IP address. You're most likely joke accounts. Either way, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back