Whats worse than being a 40 yr old virgin

She's a 56 year old virgin = huge fail. The topic wasn't even about sex = complete fail. Wow, so much fail in such a short video.

No wonder she's a virgin.. no self respecting guy would tap that.

Some man should take one for the team and introduce her to some meat. Get the ugly bitch hooked.

LOL.

[quote name='mis0']Some man should take one for the team and introduce her to some meat. Get the ugly bitch hooked.
[/QUOTE]

I just threw up in my mouth a little

[quote name='mis0']No wonder she's a virgin.. no self respecting guy would tap that.

Some man should take one for the team and introduce her to some meat. Get the ugly bitch hooked.

LOL.[/QUOTE]

LOL so savage. +10 man points for you.

The man who decides to bravely go where no man has gone before to unlock her chastity belt deserves a purple heart.

If you're a 50 year old virgin, and you're not a nun, then there's something seriously wrong with you. And don't cite "extreme ugliness" as an excuse. We've all seen ugly parents with huge families out there.

Wait a sec...she says she's only "technically a virgin"? What the hell does that mean? She only does it up the butt? Oral is okay? She's vibrator dependent? Oh man, I don't think I like where this is going....

funny that she was on the wrong topic lol, and love the statement "these kids arent ready for aids"

who the f*** is ready for aids?

bread's done
Back