What's your battle cry?

[quote name='evilmax17']Spoon![/quote]

...THATS MINE!!!! all 5 letters and 3 !'s

lol...i love the tick...

Running on the plains, swinging gilded boxing gloves, cometh SS4Brolly! And she gives an ominous cry:

"This one's for you, mom! I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Edit: Whoops.

Hark! Who is that, striding across the candy store! It is Derfel_Cadarn, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He bellows ominously:

"I'm going to pound you until you pee fire, and roll you in creamy neugut!"

(sic)
[/i]

Skulking on the tundra, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using two hardened pitas, cometh St0neface! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I desecrate until my glands are satisfied!"

Zang! Who is that, skulking through the tarmac! It is JSweeney, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"For the love of beatings, I carve into flesh with God on my side!!!"

"YOU'LL ALL DIE ANYONE WHO SEES ME HAS A DATE WITH HIS MAKER"!!!!!
"So I said to the guy "that is my ear" can you believe it?

And depending on which game I play I have a lot of different hot keys

Prowling through the candy store, wielding a thorned whip, cometh SteveMcQ! And he gives a mighty bellow:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until you can no longer smell pretty things!"

Look...two posts from Naptown in a row.

Prowling across the candy store, attacking with a burning branch, cometh Tmbgman! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!"

Rampaging through the tarmac, brandishing a bladed baseball bat, cometh GrayGhost81! And he gives a low grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you backwards in time!!"

Mine is stupid :(

Prowling out of the freeway, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Supernothing! And he gives a low cry:

"I'm going to fuck you until you're translucent, and dip you in uranium!!"

I think everyone will agree when I say that mine is the best! :p

Running on the cliffs, wielding buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Naughty Insomniac! And she gives a cruel grunt:
"I'm going to fuck you until the Earth stands still, and launch you into deep space!!"

EDIT: oops, didn't see Supernothing's :oops: oh well, I bet mine still wins tho, being a girl and all. :wink:

[quote name='Supernothing']
"I'm going to fuck you until you're translucent, and dip you in uranium!!"[/quote]

You win! That is great! fuck you until you are translucent! AWESOME! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Who cares about the fucking til the Earth stands still and launching into space, that can actually be dirty romantic talk (I may try that). fucking all the way to translucency, now that's hardcore. :D

translucency? earth standing still? who gives a shit? which one of you would win in a wet tshirt contest. thats the only way to decide.

oh and my battlecry is: roar

[quote name='metroidkiller9']translucency? earth standing still? who gives a shit? which one of you would win in a wet tshirt contest. [/quote]

That would be Naughty Insomniac, I'm a flat-chested guy.

Sprinting on the steppes, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a mighty sword, cometh Dragonz-knight! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!"

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='metroidkiller9']translucency? earth standing still? who gives a shit? which one of you would win in a wet tshirt contest. [/quote]

That would be Naughty Insomniac, I'm a flat-chested guy.[/quote]

You betcha! :wink: O:)

"I'm going to flog you all the way to Wackersdorf, and roll you in creamy neugut!!!"

o_0

I'd probably say something like... NGAGED!

Rampaging out of the icy wasteland, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Gamemasterjd! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I plunder like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!!"

ive had times like that :D

Too many wordy battlecries. I'd just yell "Extravaganza" and chop off your head while you were still trying to finish your sentence.

bread's done
Back