What's Your Blood Type?

Liquid 2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just something I'm interested in seeing. I donated blood a few months ago and found out I was B+. :)

For the USA, the distribution is (From Wikipedia):
O+: 37.4%
A+: 35.7%
B+: 8.5%
AB+: 3.4%
O-: 6.6%
A-: 6.3%
B-: 1.5%
AB-: 0.6%

If you don't know, go donate blood to find out (for free!)!

Why's that, ck? Been to a risky area or something?

[quote name='shinryuu']I don't know. I donated blood last year and I still don't know. I think it's B something.[/QUOTE]
Call up where you donated. They might be able to tell you (but maybe not over the phone, since there are privacy laws and shee-it).

[quote name='benjamouth']AB-, I'm from the UK so can't donate in the US.[/QUOTE]
G_d damn, AB- is super rare world wide. I was expecting none on CAG, honestly (and I really don't expect another).

Shame that you can't donate, since your blood type is so rare.

I'd really like to know. I'm sure it's recorded somewhere. Unfortunately I won't be able to donate blood for a year after I get a tattoo in two weeks, which really bums me out as I enjoy giving blood.

Dang, lots of people not being allowed to donate because of the UK. Really surprising, considering how U-S-A! CAG is.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd really like to know. I'm sure it's recorded somewhere. Unfortunately I won't be able to donate blood for a year after I get a tattoo in two weeks, which really bums me out as I enjoy giving blood.[/QUOTE]

Go before then, then! It takes like 30 minutes. :)

bread's done
Back