Whats your favorite board game?

Hands down it's gotta be Monopoly. What other game teaches a person how to be fiscally responsible as well as good $$$ management practices? It's what inspired me to start my company. :lol:

Haven't played a board game in a long time. (Probably five-ten years!) I used to like Sorry when I was a kid.

[quote name='jaykrue']Hands down it's gotta be Monopoly. What other game teaches a person how to be fiscally responsible as well as good $$$ management practices? It's what inspired me to start my company. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What kind of company do you have?

[quote name='Rig']Haven't played a board game in a long time. (Probably five-ten years!) I used to like Sorry when I was a kid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I havent played a board game for awhile but my wife is a huge board game player and she likes kicking my butt on board games (because I kick her butt on video games ;) ).

[quote name='jaykrue']Real estate management and development[/QUOTE]

What is the name of your compnay (you can answer if thats alright with you)? I'm also from Chicago so I might know that name.

It used to be pass-out but since it caused me irreversable brain damage, I would now have to say chutes and ladders

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I never play anymore, but I'll say chess. Even though I'm much too impatient for it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Damn, I forgot about chess!

[quote name='GF_Eric']Monopoly, Risk, and Trivial Pursuit. Yeah boy![/QUOTE]

those are 3 of my favorites too... as far as "new" board games go, i really like playing apples to apples, its a great game to play with the family, friends, and turn into a drinking game

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Damn, I forgot about chess![/QUOTE]

And how, exactly, did that happen?

Next you're going to tell me you've never heard of Clue. :lol:

My all-time favorite is probably Scrabble, but now that I have Super Scrabble I don't play the original anymore. I also like Monopoly and Risk.

[quote name='ryosnk']What is the name of your compnay (you can answer if thats alright with you)? I'm also from Chicago so I might know that name.[/QUOTE]
I have an uncle that buys and resells condos in Chicago. I think he does pretty well.

Favorite board game is naked twister

Clue, followed by Monopoly. I have the original (my mom's old game, 30 some years old), Pokemon, America, and Simpsons editions of Monopoly. =\

Some of my favorites are Trouble, Bumper Cars (late 80's/early 90's game), Rollercoaster Tycoon (surprisngly a fun game based on the computer game of the same name)

scrabble is my favorite game, followed by chess, risk and stratego.

apples to apples is pretty fun, but there is no board, so i don't think that would count.

bread's done
Back