Whats Your Favorite Football Team?

longdillon1

CAGiversary!
Hi all, with football season coming shortly, I got to thinking.Whats everyones favorite football team?Well sadly I'll answer first.Its the San Fransisco 49ers.I know they blow but I believe witha healthy offensive line and their defense healthy,they'll go at least 8-8.SO WHATS YOUR TEAM!

[quote name='soxfan4525']Patriots[/QUOTE]
Ditto and OP after a run like the 49ers had in the 80s and 90s you have to expect some lean years. Kind of like how my celts were horrible throughout the 90's. It is good you didn't jump off the bandwagon though

COLTS this is there last chance at makeing the big dance. We will loose to many at seasons end to have a legit chance next year.

Arsenal. Going to get the quad this year, Champions, League Cup, League, and of course repeat the FA. Not to mention getting the shield next sunday!

[quote name='longdillon1']Hi all, with football season coming shortly, I got to thinking.Whats everyones favorite football team?Well sadly I'll answer first.Its the San Fransisco 49ers.I know they blow but I believe witha healthy offensive line and their defense healthy,they'll go at least 8-8.SO WHATS YOUR TEAM![/QUOTE]
Your expecting to much from them. I hope they at least go 6-10

49ers7pn.gif

Galatasaray back in the early to mid 90's when they had Hagi (and won the UEFA Cup in 2000)...Newcastle's also one to look for

[quote name='jmcc']Man U, of course.[/QUOTE]

So a fan of the Manchester Buccaneers? Shame to see another team sold to foreigners. First Chelsea, now ManUre

I was going to make this topic with a poll so I could see what teams to use in the vbookie for posting games each week, because theres no way I'l listing each week in it's entirety.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I was going to make this topic with a poll so I could see what teams to use in the vbookie for posting games each week, because theres no way I'l listing each week in it's entirety.[/QUOTE]

good idea on the poll

Vikings since i live in Minnesota. But they blow every god damn chance they get.

Out of state teams that have my support:

Saints
Jets

Buffalo is the most depressing sports town there is. Except for maybe Cleveland. But, at least their city isn't a dying hellhole.

I've been a Bengals fan since i was a lil kid, I was 10 the last time we went to the Super Bowl... Marvins got things turned around here now though and we are gonna compete for the playoffs this year in one of the toughest divisions in the league.

bengals.jpg

bread's done
Back