What's your favorite ice cream?

snotknocker

CAGiversary!
Just got done pounding down a pint of Edy's Dreamery - Cherry Chip Ba Da Bing
this shit is fucking amazing. This is probably gonna rank as one of my favorites now - sooooo - What's your favorite ice cream?

Soft Serve Twist with Sprinkles or that nutty crunch shit that Dairy Queen has.

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia comes in 2nd. Now you've made me hungry, thanks.

[quote name='The VGM']Soft Serve Twist with Sprinkles or that nutty crunch shit that Dairy Queen has.

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia comes in 2nd. Now you've made me hungry, thanks.[/QUOTE]

No problem any time. I'm big on the Cherry Garcia. The Edy's Dreamery - Cherry Chip Ba Da Bing is similar but IMO much better.

Philly's Grand Slam! Its made by Turkey Hill. Its for the MLB team Philadelphia Phillys. Its a Gram Cracker flavored ice cream, with gram cracker dough, and small chocolate covered marshmellow pieces...MHHMMM

I like Blue Bell Cherry Cheesecake, but it seems to not be available right now ... I guess I'll go with Mint Bon Bon.

(I'm currently eating a combination of Butter Pecan and Peach).

Thrifty's Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, which incidentially comes out only during the Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season. My dad used to take my brother and I to Thrifty's (in the 80s before it got eaten by Rite-Aid) every Sunday. Oh man - ice cream never tasted so good.

[quote name='snotknocker']What's in that?[/QUOTE]
it's basically Caramel Ice Cream or as I have come to know it -> Frozen Crack:bouncy:

[quote name='Aaron']Thrifty's Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, which incidentially comes out only during the Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season. My dad used to take my brother and I to Thrifty's (in the 80s before it got eaten by Rite-Aid) every Sunday. Oh man - ice cream never tasted so good.[/QUOTE]

It's seasonal but when available the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in NYC makes a fantastic Pumpkin Pie. My favorite is the Green Tea and Ginger Ice Cream with red bean sauce very different but very tasty. If anyones ever in the city stop by there for dessert www.chinatownicecreamfactory.com

I can't stand green tea ice cream. My favorite is black raspberry, then vanilla. But I'm not really an ice cream person. When I do buy it it's almost always frozen yogurt. Hood vanilla fat free frozen yogurt tastes identical to vanilla ice cream. Turkey hill is also very good for vanilla and raspberry, but I've never had raspberry ice cream. There's a brand that I just saw with black raspberry ice cream, but I haven't tried it. I hate hood though, cause the box gets sticky and it's a nuisance to eat, so I always buy turkey hill. Some brands aren't very good though, sometimes they make frozen yogurt a little rubbery or odd tasting, but turkey hill and hood don't.

I would say chocolate chip cookie dough made by Homemade brand. But I always add hot fudge and more cookie dough. Good thing I don't eat a lot of ice cream. Or I would be huge...oh wait minute never mind.

My favorites are mint chocolate chip and Edy's Girl Scout Thin Mint, but I also love cookie dough, (insert random animal name here) tracks, anything cherry, rocky road, and any kind with Oreos or M & M's.

I've never tried any Ben and Jerry's flavors.

Godiva White Chocolate W/ Rasberry Swirl
Godiva Milk Chocolate
Anything Ben & Jerrys (They went to my High School :D)

i prefer ice cream i eat in mexico lime, guayaba (guava) , ciruela (not available in the u.s.), strawberry, pulque (umm hard to explain if you dont know what it is) amazing flavors for 1/2 the price and double the amount of that hippie stuff.

I can't believe no one mentioned cookies and cream..

Anyway, cookies and cream, butter pecan, chocolate sensations (albertsons brand, don't know if anyone else makes this ice cream by the same name).

just got back from the supermarket and picked up a pint of B&J Chocalate Therapy. I'm gonna glom it down later tonight when I watch Friday Night Lights. Hopefully the ice ceam and the movie will both be good

It used to be Rainforest Crunch, then it was Wavy Gravy, but they went to the Ben & Jerry's Flavor Graveyard. (they discontinued them)

Now I guess Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge

[quote name='snotknocker']Just got done pounding down a pint of Edy's Dreamery. . .[/QUOTE]

Wow, a whole pint?! You pounded it down, huh? Impressive. :D

[quote name='silverandcold']Moosetracks! mmmm[/QUOTE]
For a second, I thought I had clicked on the "Wiping Your Ass" thread by mistake. :lol:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Wow, a whole pint?! You pounded it down, huh? Impressive. :D[/QUOTE]pints are easy to down. full boxes? Well.............

7684010132.gif

Half baked: Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams with Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

bread's done
Back