What's your favorite PIXAR movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I like Monsters Inc. the best followed closely by The Incredibles. I haven't seen Cars yet but I plan on buying the DVD today. If I had to rank them it would probably go:

1. Monsters Inc.
2. The Incredibles
3. Toy Story 2
4. Finding Nemo
5. A Bug's Life
6. Toy Story

1. Finding Nemo
2. The Incredibles
3. Toy Story
4. Monsters Inc.
5. Toy Story 2
6. A Bug's Life

Nemo's at the top for me. Haven't seen Cars either.

Toy Story 2 over Toy Story for you? I don't remember much below my 1 and 2 very well so it was kind of just gut feeling for the rankings.

[quote name='anomynous']none, all pixar movies are garbage[/quote]

Well, of course they are all garbage when compared to the raging genius of Family Guy :arrow:

I felt that nemo was too long. I dont think ive ever seen the whole thing in one sitting. I usually crash out, even at the theater.

Should have made this a poll. For me though it's Toy Story 1. i hated monsters Inc, but that's probably because I hate Billy Crystal.

[quote name='hohez']Should have made this a poll. For me though it's Toy Story 1. i hated monsters Inc, but that's probably because I hate Billy Crystal.[/quote]
That's funny because I really hate Billy Crystal too - Monsters Inc. is the only thing that he did that I love.

By far it is Monsters Inc. The storyline was awesome and the voice acting was superior. While Nemo looked stunning the story flat out sucked. Monsters Inc. would be followed by TS1 and TS2, then probably Bug's Life, Cars, The Incredibles, and last would be Nemo for me.

Monsters Inc., followed by Finding Nemo and The Incredibles.

I haven't seen cars yet though. The Toy Stories and A Bug's Life were meh IMO.

The only thing I like about them is the thing they do with the light and any other 3d shorts on Ch13. The Toystory was okay I guess but a big waste of time.

Toy Story/Incredibles. Finding Nemo was utter trash and one of the most overrated movies of all time.

1)The incredibles- Made the fantastic four movie suck before it even came out. Because they did it better.
2) Monsters, Inc
3)Toy Story
4) Finding Nemo
5) Toy Story 2

I gotta say Monster Inc. with its story and the jokes. Come on how can you hate Mike Wazowski! ;)

Finding Nemo was the worst one and haven't watched a Pixar movie after it. I couldn't even watch all of it since it seems the writers had to remind you who the main character was every 10 to 15 minutes. "Nemo? Nemo!? NEMO!"

My favorite BY FAR is...

incrediblesuzasnakovi08fa4.jpg

This movie just did everything right. One of my all time favorite movies.

My favorite is Monsters, Inc. closely followed by Toy Story and Finding Nemo. Cars was okay, just not what I've come to expect from Pixar.

Mike Wazowski!!!

Sooooo cute, funny, impossible not love!

Monster's Inc was BY FAR THE BEST.
The rest were good, with the exception of Finding Nemo, which was trash

Knick Knack.

But if I have to choose, The Incredibles. A distant second is Toy Story, and a distant third is Finding Nemo.

Monster's Inc. I didn't care for.

All of them are great, but Toy Story 2 is my favorite. It is nearly perfect in every respect. The Incredibles would probably be second for me.

Toy Story is great, but it's been passed by The Incredibles for me for my top spot. The Incredibles is just a great, great movie. I was more emotionally involved than I've been in any live-action superhero movie.

Toy Story 2 is one of the best sequels, animated or not, that I've seen. It didn't suffer too much from "Let's make it bigger and better" sequel syndrome. It was bigger and better, but in a really natural way, and Randy Newman outdid himself on the new music.

I love them all, it's hard to order them. If I had to...

A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Toy Story
The Incredibles
Cars
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo

Again, I adore every single one - so ranking Nemo at 7 doesn't mean I don't love it. I place Pixar above just about anyone making movies today.

I like Toy Story the best followed by Monsters Inc.

Bug's Life sucked, Finding Nemo was way over-rated, and I haven't seen Cars or the Incredibles.

I haven't seen any of those within the last 3 years besides Cars, Finding Nemo, and the Incredibles so it wouldn't be accurate if I put them in order. I love all of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back