What's your favorite weird food?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']olives
not weird
but for some reason everyone hates em
i eat jars at a time[/quote]

dude! me too...I eat olives like EVERY DAY! I always have a jar or two and I love to get specialty olives from my local Italian joint. Kalamata olives are stupendous.

[quote name='defender'][quote name='trustcompany1013']olives
not weird
but for some reason everyone hates em
i eat jars at a time[/quote]

dude! me too...I eat olives like EVERY DAY! I always have a jar or two and I love to get specialty olives from my local Italian joint. Kalamata olives are stupendous.[/quote]

As stupendous as bleu cheese stuffed olives?

[quote name='jmcc']As stupendous as bleu cheese stuffed olives?
[/quote]

Awesome! I usually use Stilton, but just about any variety will do the job. And my fridge is never without a jar of Queen stuffed spanish olives.

A martini is simply uncivilized without a bleu cheese stuffed olive.

[quote name='Darke Katt']
Um...Spaghetti with butter and salt.
[/quote]

OMG! Someone else loves this combo! My long-lost sister!! My comrade!! :lol:

I LOVE olives. I used to open a can of canned chicken and eat olives and dill pickles with it. Awesome stuff! Gravy fries rock too, not as much as chili cheese fries, but are super anyway.

I like green beans microwaved with cheese layered on top. Two pieces of cheese makes all the difference.

Ketchup on most meat and eggs. Milk, orange juice, ice cubes, sugar + blender = goodness.

I love to kill defenseless forest creatures with high power weapons.
Woodchuck is one of my favorites.
Marinated in balsamic vinegar with tequila, seasoned with cayanne pepper, tarragon, garlic and lime. Then slow cooked in a smoker with mesquite wood. MMMMMM good!
Turtle, quail and frogs legs are also mighty good eats.

Disclaimer: I don't really eat monkey brains

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='Darke Katt']
[/quote]

OMG! Someone else loves this combo! My long-lost sister!! My comrade!! :lol:[/quote]

Sister!! *music swells, slow motion running embrace ensues*

Parmesan cheese used to be in with that as well, but I got kinda tired of it.

[/quote]

OMG! Someone else loves this combo! My long-lost sister!! My comrade!! :lol:[/quote]

I've been eating that since I was about 3, and its still good. As for that garlicized mustard, that sounds pretty good. I friggin' love Hebrew National mustard, but no stores in TX carry it. When I visit relatives in NY, I always bring a half empty suitcase and fill to the brim with HN Mustard. No matter how much I get, it's gone within weeks.

My girlfriend likes to go to Wendy's and dip their fries in a Biggie Shake. Anyone else follow this abomination?

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='Darke Katt']
[/quote]

I've been eating that since I was about 3, and its still good. As for that garlicized mustard, that sounds pretty good. I friggin' love Hebrew National mustard, but no stores in TX carry it. When I visit relatives in NY, I always bring a half empty suitcase and fill to the brim with HN Mustard. No matter how much I get, it's gone within weeks.

My girlfriend likes to go to Wendy's and dip their fries in a Biggie Shake. Anyone else follow this abomination?[/quote]

Indeed! I was gonna say that, but I forgot about it. It was great. I also like my fries with mayo. I can't stand ketchup or mustard.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='Darke Katt']
[/quote]

My girlfriend likes to go to Wendy's and dip their fries in a Biggie Shake. Anyone else follow this abomination?[/quote]

ewwww, my friend does the exact same thing except at mickey d's. he also loves mayonnaise. he puts it on everything (spaghetti, bread, on a spoon lol), and he always heaps it on when he makes a sandwich. :?

[/quote]

That's one of my favorites too

I love an egg fried so the white is all cooked but the yolk is still runny. Then chop it up and mix it up with some white rice.

Also, pepperoni and pineapple on a pizza. Unfortunately, Hawaiian pizza has become popular so it's not so weird anymore.

Oh yeah, and I pour maple syrup on my bacon and sausage. I also like tuna omelettes. And Tabasco on eggs. And avocado on a turkey sandwich.

I think I'll stop now.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I love an egg fried so the white is all cooked but the yolk is still runny. Then chop it up and mix it up with some white rice.[/quote]

I like that too, except I have to put ketchup on it (unless I make it fried rice). I also put almost everything in taco shells (sliced turkey, General Tso's chicken, or hot dogs come to mind). Yum.

That spaghetti with butter and salt sounds interesting, I think I'll make some now. :)

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I love an egg fried so the white is all cooked but the yolk is still runny. Then chop it up and mix it up with some white rice.

Also, pepperoni and pineapple on a pizza. Unfortunately, Hawaiian pizza has become popular so it's not so weird anymore.

Oh yeah, and I pour maple syrup on my bacon and sausage. I also like tuna omelettes. And Tabasco on eggs. And avocado on a turkey sandwich.

I think I'll stop now.[/quote]

YOU ARE THE MAN! err... or should i say woman, hehe :p

[quote name='MrBadExample'][quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='Darke Katt']
[/quote]

That's one of my favorites too[/quote]
Yeah sometimes i like to eat spaghetti with butter and salt. it's really good.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I love an egg fried so the white is all cooked but the yolk is still runny. Then chop it up and mix it up with some white rice.

I think I'll stop now.[/quote]

none of those is weird. i eat it on a reg. basis.

weird is like, wasabi and mayo on rye. or chocolate covered chicken.

Chopped Beef. Also goes by the name "Tiger Meat" in some parts. Raw beef, chopped up and mixed with onions and salt/pepper. You eat it raw and cold on crackers (ritz or similar). AWESOME stuff, been eating it for as long as I can remember. I usually make a trip up north a few hours every couple months just to get some.

Pickled bologna is another favorite of mine. I also used to eat a lot of creamed herring when I was younger but I haven't had that in a few years.

[quote name='rimsforsale']i know im not alone on this. fries dipped in milk shake!!!!

you know u love it.[/quote]

The best is chicken nuggets dipped in a Wendy's frosty. Fries are good too. And one time my friend poured his rootbeer in my frosty, and it was really tasty.

And I once snorted sugar up my nose on a dare.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='rimsforsale']i know im not alone on this. fries dipped in milk shake!!!!

you know u love it.[/quote]

The best is chicken nuggets dipped in a Wendy's frosty. Fries are good too. And one time my friend poured his rootbeer in my frosty, and it was really tasty.

And I once snorted sugar up my nose on a dare.[/quote]

sugar up the nose!!! ha ha ha Ihad kool aid come out of my nose once, ask Manimal.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']No I actually made a line, and snorted it through a straw. On purpose. Yea...explains a lot. Talk about having sweets on the mind.[/quote]

i know what you ment. Did you get a sugar high? I can see the commercials now, talk to you kids about snorting sugar........

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']No I actually made a line, and snorted it through a straw. On purpose. Yea...explains a lot. Talk about having sweets on the mind.[/quote]

i know what you ment. Did you get a sugar high? I can see the commercials now, talk to you kids about snorting sugar........[/quote]

Suprisingly, sugar does nothing. Oh, two years ago, I broke up a tortilla chip and snorted that. My friend snorted clay dust, then complained when it hbegan to slidify in his nose (he was a real dumbass pothead). Another pothead friend (see a trend here?) told me never to snort salt, because the crystals are sharp and will give you nosebleeds.

Now, I know what you're asking. I have never done a single drug in my life. Most I ever did was have a glass of wine. I did all of this while thinking rationally and normally.

I also like to put Maple Syrup on Sausages and bacon, but lets not forget the eggs too! :D And you wonder why I like McGriddles so much. ^^ Sometimes I make my own McGriddles at home. Just get some morning biscuits, make some eggs and some sausage, some cheese, and douse it all with maple syrup..Messy, but wonderful :D

[quote name='Darke Katt']I also like to out Maple Syrup on Sausages and bacon, but lets not forget the eggs too! :D And you wonder why I like McGriddles so much. ^^ Sometimes I make my own McGriddles at home. Just get some morning biscuits, make some eggs and some sausage, some cheese, and douse it all with maple syrup..Messy, but wonderful :D[/quote]

OMG McGriddles rule. I wish I could get up before 11am so I could have one. They are soooo good. mmm McGriddles. Make up pancake batter, and leave out a little of the milk or water, and add syrup, then, once you start cooking them, put little drips of syrup on them. Trust me.

bread's done
Back