jeffreyjrose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Well, what is it? Post.

Rumble Pit:16
Team Slayer: 22
Double Team: 14

I play mainly TS, but when the losing streak gets high, I switch to either RP or DT.

I think I got to 4 on all game types and then I traded it in and went to go play Street Fighter 3 instead.

Where I still stink at a 45% win ratio. Lousy Ken (SA3), Chun (SA2) rank whores :p.

I guess at all things in life I will always be just below average.

20 team preview
19 team slayer
18 double team
15 rumble pit
15 team skirmish
14 big team

gamertag = ViPeR427

I had 23 in Team Slayer a few days ago... dropped down to 18 within 5 or 6 matches because people quit on my team EVERY match.

Back up to 21 right now. But 23 has been the highest.

24 was my highest, but dropped to 23 in Team Slayer, I'm pretty high in all the different playlists because I'm hot to death.

Rumble Pit: 13
Team Skirmish: 13
Head to Head:4
Big Team Battle: 2
Team Slayer: 23
Team Preview: 17
Double Team: 18

13 in Rumble Pit.

I haven't played any team games since the server reset but I think they were only around ten. I prefer the single player.

Average players arent 20.Average players are about 15 or so 20 is still a good player

My highest was like 21 in team slayer.But pre reset my highest was like 17 but that was when it was a hell of alot harder.I think the 17 was alot harder to get then the 21

[quote name='-BigC-']Average players arent 20.Average players are about 15 or so 20 is still a good player

My highest was like 21 in team slayer.But pre reset my highest was like 17 but that was when it was a hell of alot harder.I think the 17 was alot harder to get then the 21[/QUOTE]

I was 18 before the reset. I'm now like 21 or something and I play like once a week. I was playing with some 23s and stuff today and they were garbage.

Err, well I still think regardless of your rank it doesn't matter since I've never thought of Halo 2 as a skill-based game. It is way more noob-friendly than the first Halo (Yea, I'm one of those MLG whores that Bungie so loves to hate). That being said, I hardly ever play 2 and still have respectable levels.

Rumble Pit: lvl 20 (83 played 22 wins)
Team Skirmish: lvl 8 (10 played 8 wins)
Head to Head: lvl 8 (7 played 7 wins)
Big Team Battle: lvl 24 (149 played 66 wins)
Team Slayer: lvl 23 (105 played 69 wins)
Team Preview: N/A
Double Team: lvl 19 (51 played 34 wins)

[quote name='mr ryles']the highest level is like a moon or something[/QUOTE]
Its actually a Halo, like the planet Halo.

Im a 26 in slayer and 16 or higher in everything else ill help you level up if anyone can give me a 2 month free, It would be greatly appreciated just pm if you can help out

I had never been past a level 8 overall, but last week, I played for one of the first times since the stats reset and went from a level 3 to a level 14 overall in one night. That's fucking amazing by Matt Young standards (I.E. I usually suck at Halo).

I'm up to 12 now in BTB thanks to a long night of BTB with the clan. I don't play matchmaking much, and I try to switch up gametypes whenever possible to avoid burnout.

16, 3 months ago, until XBL just stopped working... and if it worked, i had the worst connection(all the way down) and i was accused of standbying.

I haven't played a single ranked game since the stats reset. My dad's been playing a lot, though. Is it just me, or is it much easier to gain ranks now?

bread's done
Back