Whats your New Years Resolution gonna be ?

dutch72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Whats everyones New Years Resolution going to be this year ? Here's mine:

1. Lose a little weight ( gained a little over the Holidaze )
2. Try to cut back on buying games until I've won a few of the ones I own
3. Play more than 30 minutes of a game before moving on to another game.

And don't forget to eat your Black Eye Peas and Cabbage for luck !!

1. Not be a virgin...that will be taken care of...(not a teenage cry...me and my girlfriend planned it for tomorrow)
2. Get another job
3. Not scre up in school

[quote name='karmapolice620']1. Not be a virgin...that will be taken care of...(not a teenage cry...me and my girlfriend planned it for tomorrow)[/quote]

You planned it? :rofl:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='karmapolice620']1. Not be a virgin...that will be taken care of...(not a teenage cry...me and my girlfriend planned it for tomorrow)[/quote]

You planned it? :rofl:[/quote]

from what i ve heard it doesnt work out to well when you plan it..but good luck

[quote name='dutch72']Whats everyones New Years Resolution going to be this year ? Here's mine:

1. Lose a little weight ( gained a little over the Holidaze )
2. Try to cut back on buying games until I've won a few of the ones I own
3. Play more than 30 minutes of a game before moving on to another game.

And don't forget to eat your Black Eye Peas and Cabbage for luck !![/quote]

sounds exactly like what i SHOULD resolve to do....
especially number three lol

[quote name='RandyTsai']Im not going to have one. It really is pointless, your going to break every single one within a month.[/quote]

Very true, but I'm going to try to start running anyway.

[quote name='Greetard'][quote name='RandyTsai']Im not going to have one. It really is pointless, your going to break every single one within a month.[/quote]

Very true, but I'm going to try to start running anyway.[/quote]

Well have a fun month of running.

1.Save more money
2.Play as much games as I want
3.Be more physically active like I once was
4.Get a better job

They all look like easy goals to me

Not exactly "planned"...we just decided that new years eve would be the best night and most opourtune time to do it...so we just kinda decided that we would...since her BC kicks in around this time...

How about I gain weight and become a born again virgin, that sounds pretty good to me. Oh and start drinking more again, and smoke weed again, well maybe not the last one, this horse has been clean for over a year.

1. Save A LOT more money then I already have.
2. Beat all my current games before I buy any new ones (ha!)
3. Quit smoking (maybe, lol)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='dutch72']Touche........I did a quick edit on that last one[/quote]

The Horse possesses ninja-like speed[/quote]

you better if you plan on ever getting close to beating me in the post wars.

Most Active Posters
Rank Posts per day Username
1 22.83 zionoverfire
2 22.68 Trakan
3 21.37 hiccupleftovers
4 17.63 zewone
5 17.05 CaseyRyback
6 16.45 Ledhed
7 15.24 trustcompany1013
8 14.53 Zenithian Legend
9 14.40 slidecage
10 14.39 sblymnlcrymnl

You'll rue the day ya crossed me Trebek!

[quote name='punqsux']
and to hit 10k posts... XoD[/quote]

Right after me :lol:

I plan on losing some weight, finally getting a job, and making sure that I fuckin move out of NC this summer

Getting a job and beating the pile of at least 10 rpgs I have to beat (Tales of Symphonia, Front Mission 4, Kingdom Hearts COM, Final Fantasy I-II, Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Hearts, Mario and Luigi SSS, Earthbound)
damn..........

[quote name='crazytalkx']Getting a job and beating the pile of at least 10 rpgs I have to beat (Tales of Symphonia, Front Mission 4, Kingdom Hearts COM, Final Fantasy I-II, Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Hearts, Mario and Luigi SSS, Earthbound)
damn..........[/quote]

Hoo boy, you're way behind. xD

Most definately buff up, i mean i put on some weight and I hit movie star status. As for games, I need to play more, I have slacked alot lately.

1 Workout more than twice a week
2 Less money on sorority girls
3 More money on alcohol
4 Get invited to a Halo 2 clan that doesnt suck
5 Outrun 3 high school kids in Ebay-tuned Civics a month on the Ninja

A varied list, I know.

New Years Resolutioners that resolve to get in shape and clog the gym from January through March 1st. It's really like there's some universal switch for these people -- March rolls around, they realize they didn't accomplish anything by doing 15 minutes on a treadmill twice a week and return to their couches beer in hand.

Meanwhile, all they DID accomplish was wasting some more of my time in the gym waiting for benches, machines, or treadmills to open up. I think these people would be better served servicing themselves with extra vigor for those two months. They'd be more likely to lose weight that way, if they don't chafe too badly that is.

This reminds me of a rant I wrote last year around this time. I'll dig that up and post it in a minute.

EDIT: Posted here

bread's done
Back