Wheelman $40 @Amazon Free Ship

the demo seemed interesting with the air jack move.. but i'm thinking that might get old fast

40 bucks for a new release seems decent tho thanks op

[quote name='dohmai']the demo seemed interesting with the air jack move.. but i'm thinking that might get old fast

40 bucks for a new release seems decent tho thanks op
iy.gif
[/quote]
Yea looks like a good deal, just mixed reviews makes me think twice, But 40 bucks for a new release is awesome.

[quote name='cheapps3gamer']Yea looks like a good deal, just mixed reviews makes me think twice, But 40 bucks for a new release is awesome.[/quote]Reviews are only mixed when there are some good ones too. ;)

Will Toys R Us pricematch if I bring in Best buy's ad?

(I have that $20 gift card from Resident evil 5, so basically its like getting Wheelman for $20)

[quote name='dinovelvet']Will Toys R Us pricematch if I bring in Best buy's ad?

(I have that $20 gift card from Resident evil 5, so basically its like getting Wheelman for $20)[/quote]

If I recall correctly, Toys R Us no longer price matches

[quote name='dinovelvet']Will Toys R Us pricematch if I bring in Best buy's ad?

(I have that $20 gift card from Resident evil 5, so basically its like getting Wheelman for $20)[/quote]

TRU will only PM their own ads (If you got it one week and its cheaper the next week)

So BB PMing is a no go.

[quote name='joshnorm']TRU will only PM their own ads (If you got it one week and its cheaper the next week)

So BB PMing is a no go.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Thanks for the tip though

Probably be a long while before this ever hits 19.99. On sale for 33% off just a matter of a couple weeks after release is a nice deal. I had some BB rewards credits, so I went ahead and snagged a copy. Glad I didn't buy this for 59.99. Just more reinforcement for me to NOT buy games when they first come out. Prices anymore seem to drop or games go on sale very quickly.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Probably be a long while before this ever hits 19.99. On sale for 33% off just a matter of a couple weeks after release is a nice deal. I had some BB rewards credits, so I went ahead and snagged a copy. Glad I didn't buy this for 59.99. Just more reinforcement for me to NOT buy games when they first come out. Prices anymore seem to drop or games go on sale very quickly.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I think the industry should lower prices for all games pre release.

There is no reason to purchase a game within the first month of release.

MLB 2k9, Legends of Wrestlemania, and now wheel man all have dropped within weeks of release. I think this trend will continue because these publishers need to turn a profit sooner than later and dropping the price helps move units.

Kevin

My guess would be Wheelman will be 19.99 on Black Friday. If you can wait until the end of the year I believe you'll be in luck.

seems like a good deal, I liked the demo

too bad I spent too much at a local bike shop recently lol
Gotta wait until payday now, but by then the game might be full price?

What does GTA have to do with Wheelman being 39.99? Anyways, I found GTA to be very un-fun and somewhat of a chore to play.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']What does GTA have to do with Wheelman being 39.99? Anyways, I found GTA to be very un-fun and somewhat of a chore to play.[/quote]

+1

Agree! GTA was boring and like you said a chore to play. Story was meh (no character development and no sentiments), driving was a hassle, stealing a car was a hassle, shooting people was confusing, keeping friends happy was a chore and all the sidemissions and minigames was just a waste of time. The only thing GTA IV did right was having a living breathing city.

Wheelman was pure fun, had a lot of problems but was still a very fun game (well demo was at least).

bread's done
Back