When animators get high...

jaykrue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So here's an 'interesting' take on Little Red Riding Hood. Click on the forest.mov file:

http://www.notactualsize.net/dmotion/forest/

I'll throw in a NSFW for graphic cartoon violence... but we're all adults here anyway, right... right?:lol: And yes, it's partly in Russian & Japanese but you don't really need to read the subtitles, it's sex elf planetary.;)

that was cool.
a little on the weird side.
the commercials were wacky to the point that I almost wanted to go out and buy some of whatever they were trying to sell.

Darnit, waited for the whole frickin thing to load and I didn't find any sex elves.

In any case, Damn that was a weird ass commercial. Kinda curious if ChimZits is actually real or not.

The hell? I don't get it.

It sounds like the guy commentating is like German or Swedish or something.

Most of the text appears to be in Japanese/Chinese.

And then the subtitles/end credits are in English?

@_@

What the hell is going on? That was really bizarre.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']The hell? I don't get it.

It sounds like the guy commentating is like German or Swedish or something.

Most of the text appears to be in Japanese/Chinese.

And then the subtitles/end credits are in English?

@_@

What the hell is going on? That was really bizarre.[/quote]

I guess you didn't read the title. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']Also what happens when animators get high: last wednesday's South Park.[/QUOTE]
umm...that's like every southpark...and family guy...and robot chicken...you get the point...there are many animators out there that like to get high (practically all my ex roommate does is smokes pot and animates. now she's in l.a. working on some stop motion animation for a snowboarding video)

the subtitles are hilarious...

Grandmother cottage is fired!

I dont get high....I'm totally straight & narrow :cool:
splashimage.jpg

wait...so the subtitles are like translated from japanese to english? Because they make no sense, and hardly match what's actually being said.

[quote name='Matrix2k3']wait...so the subtitles are like translated from japanese to english? Because they make no sense, and hardly match what's actually being said.[/quote]

From what I've been told, the japanese is grammatically correct while the english is a literal translation of the japanese with no accounting for syntax. And it's intentional. Animators... go fig. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']From what I've been told, the japanese is grammatically correct while the english is a literal translation of the japanese with no accounting for syntax. And it's intentional. Animators... go fig. :lol:[/QUOTE]
yeah, with names like jake portman, bill sneed, and charlie short i kinda doubt they're actually russian or japanese, making it a safe bet it was done intentionally for humor. i love the contrast of the dark, horror style red riding hood with the ultra-happy super cute japanese snack commercial segments.

bread's done
Back