When are they going to make/remake <insert favorite old game here>

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
Thought we could list our favorite old gems that deserve a remake, or sequel these days. I'll start off w/ a few oldies, but goodies:

X-Com: UFO Defense (XBL/PSN networked anyone?)
Syndicate
Project Overkill (Konami hidden gem on the PS1)
Out of This World / Flashback
War of the Monsters (PS2 just aching for a sequel!!!)

List your own favorites!

Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
Mario Tennis GC!....oh wait....:whistle2:#;)

Seriously tho, I would love to see Phantom Dust remade.

I would also love to be Street Fighter 4 remade for the Wii with Guilty Gear-esqe sprites!! Insta-buy!!:bouncy:

I thought Syndicate would be a great XBLA game updated with new graphics.

Can I just get a Vagrant Story remake? Square does all the crap games, but they neglect a gem like this? Shame.

[quote name='The Crotch']I say yes to this, good sir.

Also, Mutant League Football, Mutant League Hockey, and ALTERED BEAST.

Oh, and assorted Mothers.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

This might just be me, but Chakan: The Forever Man. They had one planed for the DC, but it was canned.

Also, Cyborg Justice.

FFVII (remake)
Shenmue 3
Jet Grind Radio 3
Secret of Mana (remake)
Chrono Trigger 2
Suikoden 6
Mega Man 10
Lost Vikings 3

[quote name='Achuba Nanoia']Planescape: Torment.

Bethesda made Fallout 3 work, I'm sure someone can make a sequel to this masterpiece work too![/quote]
Please, not Bethesda. Bioware? Cool! Obsidian? Sure. But not fucking Bethesda. Their style is just... no.

Streets of Rage
MMX

I don't care if they're made in the same vein as MM9, but it should happen either way.

Two Worlds 2

I bought this game three times on 360, and keep trading it in and coming back for more....it has some type of weird pull on me

Legend of Dragoon 2 (the Dragoons would look absolutely sick with PS3 graphics)
Skies of Arcadia 2 (give me more Vyse, Aika, and Fina)
SUIKODEN 6 (Stop leaving me hanging Konami and give me more of the 27 True Runes)
Mega Man 10 (Just like 9 and give it to me sometime this year)

That'd make me a happy panda if these were to come out.

Another Jade Empire game. Supposedly Bioware was working on a sequel pre-EA buyout... haven't heard anything about it since.

And more Panzer Dragoon Orta please...

Dragon Force
Warsong
Vandal Hearts
Ogre Battle (not the pansy-ass N64 version) :cry:
Tactics Ogre :cry:
FF Tactics (console)
Shining Force (console or portable)

You can probably tell by my list that I like SRPGs. :cool:

I never got to play Dragon Force and Shining Force 3 on the Saturn. I would definitely buy a portable FFVII remake.

[quote name='Whambamm']Legend of Dragoon 2 (the Dragoons would look absolutely sick with PS3 graphics)
Skies of Arcadia 2 (give me more Vyse, Aika, and Fina)
SUIKODEN 6 (Stop leaving me hanging Konami and give me more of the 27 True Runes)
Mega Man 10 (Just like 9 and give it to me sometime this year)

That'd make me a happy panda if these were to come out.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, another Austin CAG! Represent!

I'd like to see Kabuki Quantum Fighter or an old school Castlevania (I'm thinking III or IV).

This might be a little off-topic, but I've been enjoying Thunder Force VI, and since it's been over ten years since the last one, I'm gonna consider that a re-make since most of the same old stuff is there.

But what I REALLY want to see is a new freakin' ACTRAISER

[quote name='anji2128']I'd like to see Kabuki Quantum Fighter or an old school Castlevania (I'm thinking III or IV).

This might be a little off-topic, but I've been enjoying Thunder Force VI, and since it's been over ten years since the last one, I'm gonna consider that a re-make since most of the same old stuff is there.

But what I REALLY want to see is a new freakin' ACTRAISER[/QUOTE]

I'd also like a new ACTRAISER ONE, because TWO is pretty boring...

Also, now that I think about it, a new Demon Quest would be awesome. But I find it difficult someone would make a High Def new 3D really awesome, story-heavy game with the main character as a real demon.

I'd love to see a new Carmageddon game. Those were probably my favorite PC games back in the day. The thought of online play on current generation consoles seems like great fun.

As far as sequels to classics go, I wish for nothing more than a third Chrono game and Suikoden VI.

As for remakes.. No one is clamoring for this, but I want to see Pocky & Rocky brought into the 21st century (only half joking).

Chrono Trigger Remake (for PS3 + 360)
Jet Moto 4
Unreal III (Single player game not Multiplayer)
Legend of Dragoon 2
REZ 2 (for PS3 + 360)
Gran Turismo 5 (The full game)

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Return Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

This on XBLA with Multiplayer support would ROCK THE HOUSE.

bread's done
Back