When are you going to die?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
death_cream.jpg

http://www.deathclock.com/

I'm dying on August 10, 2089. I have a few billion more seconds to go...:D

[quote name='Halo05']2089?! What year were you born in? I'm scheduled to die in 2053.[/quote]

1993, but I don't smoke and I'm optimistic and healthy. :D

[quote name='karmapolice']When I did smoker I live longer than as a non-smoker. Guess I shouldnt quit ;-)[/quote]

yea I just was messing around with BMI, moved it down 5 and I live a year longer exactly.

You get different results everytime you click on it. My average results were:

Between April/May in the year 2075-2085 (on average).

So it's saying I'll be roughly 90 when I die. Heh, damn, that's old.

[quote name='Maklershed']I imagine my death will occur during the zombie apocalypse.[/QUOTE]
This, but replace zombie with robot.

[quote name='hec204'][FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Friday, December 22, 2084 [/FONT]
I die on a Friday right before Christmas week:cry:[/quote]

Get your presents early.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Maklershed']I imagine my death will occur during the zombie apocalypse.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']This, but replace zombie with robot.[/quote]

This, but replace robot with robot zombie.

Wow I redid it cause I really did't know what the words ment. I am pessimistic just because of that it added 20 years to my life yeah right lol. Wensday july 18 2040 I know the real answer to the question when are you going to die. It is when your time comes =P

[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Tuesday, March 3, 2043 [/FONT]
Honestly, if I live that long I'll be thrilled.

How accurate could this thing be? I mean lets say most of us here still have another 50 years to go. Think about how much medical science can pull off in 50 years.

My only hope is that they make progress in Altimeters and osteoporosis. I'm not thrilled about the idea of living but having no clue what is going on. And now to help prevent that let me start playing Brainage again.

[quote name='KingDox']How accurate could this thing be? I mean lets say most of us here still have another 50 years to go. Think about how much medical science can pull off in 50 years.
[/quote]

Obviously it's not supposed to be accurate or anything; it doesn't take into account a lot of things (for example, pre-existing conditions, yadda yadda). It's just a fun lil' thing to do. I can probably do it again with the same exact answers and get 10 years added on.

I think it's because I have the fat. I should really take care of that.

Also, in during "BMI really isn't a good way to measure anything, nor was it ever meant to be " . But I'm fat, so that's just me being a fat pig.

[quote name='jman619']I am pessimistic just because of that it added 20 years to my life yeah right lol.[/quote]

It's asking if you want an optimistic or pessimistic date, not what your personality is. :roll:

Saturday, March 27, 2060

damn, Gods cold blooded. Taking me out like that days before the baseball season starts. Wont even give me the satisfaction of opening day.

Saturday March 4, 2062 I don't even get to die from alcohol poisoning on St. Patty's day. If I change my mood from normal to optimistic I get till 2086, pessimistic 2045, sadistic 2025.

[quote name='Unickuta']1993, but I don't smoke and I'm optimistic and healthy. :D[/quote]Yes, because not smoking is the one and only key to long life!

bread's done
Back