When are you not a cheapass?

really, its a quality thing. If im going to buy something i often check slickdeals for a coupon or deal on it before purchasing, but the sale doesnt regularly define my purchase. As ive gotten older, I realize the value of things a bit better and can understand where its better to spend more as it correlates to value.

[quote name='Nikadimas']Wow... Sneakers? I can get a $30 pair of shoes and a $30 pair of workboots and I'm set for the year. Come to think of it, Paul Walker was wearing my shoes in Fast & Furious which came out over a year ago... Christ, I might have damn near 2 years on this pair of shoes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. 09 was just me and a friend searching for a bunch of crazy spots and splurging. It's nice to have a variety, and I had the money so why not. Good times... It's not like I emptied a bank account or hurt my savings unlike some people out there. :shock:

I only spend top dollar on cars, car parts, gas, anything related to my car, liquor, electronics that are worth it and have no prices under msrp anywhere, i guess medicine.

Food. I barely ever eat out or eat rich foods anymore but I do eat lots of fresh, locally grown produce and I'll opt for organic whenever it's available locally. It's all worth it to me though.

The other big thing is video game memorabilia. If there's a promo item I really want I will shell out the big bucks to get it and mount/encase it under museum glass. It's my other hobby besides actually playing games so I don't care.

Honestly Im a cheapass with everything :/
also since I don't have a job or any money income, I try really hard to save my money.
But to be honest Im probley less cheap on weed and hashish then anything else.

I'm not a cheapass when it comes to: Clothing, Beer, Electronics. (which are three major things, but still)

Other than that, everything else I skimp on. I don't go out to eat, won't spend money are pointless junk, refuse to buy video games at full price, I don't buy soda in bottles, always from a fountain since it's way cheaper. Coffee shop? Never, literally. I haven't been to the movie theater in 5+ years. I even put minimal effort into protecting my expensive electronic investments because I am too cheap to buy a $30 screen protector/case for my $250 ipod touch.

Overall, I'm a complete miser.

Shoes, Liquor and Electronics. I can't drink vodka that is worse then Ketel One. Shoes almost always DC or Nike for me now. I am never cheap when it comes to my tvs or computer components.

I'm almost always a cheapass, unless I need something and have no cheap alternative. When it comes to extreme differences in quality, I might spend more. My pets will always get any treatment they need regardless of the cost.

bread's done
Back