When deals go bad?

fugazi_chichimon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
This is what happens:
love_your_job.gif

:rofl:

That honestly reminds me of my roomate from freshmen year. He used to take MMORPG too seriously, and I still remember that he would go crazy in the middle of the night if something went wrong.

[quote name='Scorch']Who filmed Slidecage e-mailing Blockbuster Online? :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='dracula']i sort of imagine (at least) half the xbox live users doing this after they get fragged[/QUOTE]

Or in my case, I scream bullshit if I feel the kill was more a lucky kill than a skilled kill. Or when I get killed out of nowhere without warning, thats always the best way to die playing Halo 2. :roll:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Or in my case, I scream bullshit if I feel the kill was more a lucky kill than a skilled kill. Or when I get killed out of nowhere without warning, thats always the best way to die playing Halo 2. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Or fuck Bungie! :lol:

Good'ol Live & its tortured souls, people who find it difficult to apprehend that they too can get fragged, I miss Live..lol

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Good'ol Live & its tortured souls, people who find it difficult to apprehend that they too can get fragged, I miss Live..lol[/QUOTE]

Are you tallking to/about me? If so, I don't find it too hard to comprehend that I can be killed just as easily as someone else. I do however, find it hard to comprehend being killed out of thin air, when the other team is all dead. Thats what is hard to apprehend some times.

If you weren't talking to/about me, and just a dircect view on Live users, then I apologize.

[quote name='Deadpool']Yes, i'm sure he was taliking to you.[/QUOTE]

I was honestly wondering, because I was the one talking about getting pissed on Live with the kills. I don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious, but I just thought I'd let you know why I made the assumption.

bread's done
Back