When did you have your last drink?

Last Saturday night. I meant to have one Monday, but I didn't get around to it. Tomorrow for sure, if only to knock me out so i can get up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday for a fucking AM meeting at work.

Been 2 weeks for me. I drink most Saturday nights, but last week, went on a haunted hayride (was driving) and then I was getting up early to go to the Lions game the next day, so I skipped it (what's funny is, I woke up on Sunday feeling horrible, a lot worse than when I normally drink, when I will wake up fine 9 times out of 10).

But, going to a halloween party Sat night, so I'll crack a beer there.

[quote name='Doc Bacca']It's been 3 weeks since I've had a drink. I'm going to be changing that in a few hours though.[/quote]

Ditto for me, though mine will most likely be in about 5 hrs (it's 5:38pm now) as the fun doesn't start until 11pm. :cool:

[quote name='guyver2077']lmao

i sometimes wonder if he's serious or just makes all this up to fuck with us[/QUOTE]Nope, it's the truth I don't drink. I just don't feel too comfortable around people drinking and I happen to be in a Facebook non-drinking group at my college.

Despite my hatred for beer, if someone gives me a drink, I'll give it another shot; however, it won't happen until someone offers me it (which is probably never). ;) I prefer to stay far away from hard liquor and won't even try it (I'd probably die or get alcohol poisoning from it).

Had a tiny bit of Johnnie Walker Red Label about 30 minutes ago. Would've had more, but I'm probably driving soon.

Will be having a Jack and Coke once I'm home though.

[quote name='CrimGhost']Some home made Mead last weekend.[/QUOTE]

I've always wanted to try Mead but it seemed like a lot of trouble and expensive to make. Is it worth buying a gallon of honey and waiting 6 months after preparing it before getting to drink it? Or is there some other, easier way of making that stuff? To bad no places around here sells the stuff.

I drank tonight. I had a few beers last night. Usually have one or two beers in the evening.

I'll prolly swig some before goin out for haloween parties tommorrow.

I think about a year ago when I visited a friend in another state.

It was really getting out of control though so I only try to do it on special occasions.

Last night. Skittles vodka for the win. The taste is great and you still feel like you are downing gasoline. The weird foam gum crap that floats to the top is rather disgusting looking though. If you use all the colors, it turns a turd brown color.

[quote name='zewone']I want to get drunk and hit ManaKnight in the face with a whisky bottle.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

my last drink was....hmmmm....

about 2 hours ago? Killed a fifth of Burnett's between 3 people.

It was tasty.

I think I had my last drink for awhile last night... way too much of a 5th of 151 among other alcoholic drinks I apparently consumed last night, oi. Totally blacked out at my brother's halloween party. Not that that's a horrible thing as my girlfriend and bestfriends were there to watch after me, but I did miss a good fight later on apparently :whistle2:(

Hmm, truth be told I'm sure I'll end up drinking again tonight, hopefully practicing a little moderation, we're not in college anymore.

[quote name='Sporadic']I think about a year ago when I visited a friend in another state.

It was really getting out of control though so I only try to do it on special occasions.[/QUOTE]
So, would you say that you only drink....Sporadically?

[quote name='Javil']Good Lord, this thread is full of pussies. That's all I have to say. :shock:[/quote]

Haha I was thinking the same.

It's starting to heat up now.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Never. I get drunk on self confidence.[/quote]
Is that like getting high on life (i.e. 100% fucking retarded)?

I had a Killian's Red about four hours or so ago. It's a decent beer for when you're flat broke and can only spend $6 on a six-pack.

I haven't gone out for drinks since my birthday (August). Just have been too busy.

My best friend's bday is next weekend, the day after my first grad school app is due, and a huge group of us are going barhopping, so I'm sure some drinks will be happening.

[quote name='cletus']I've always wanted to try Mead but it seemed like a lot of trouble and expensive to make. Is it worth buying a gallon of honey and waiting 6 months after preparing it before getting to drink it? Or is there some other, easier way of making that stuff? To bad no places around here sells the stuff.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who makes it, she bottles it in cheap wine bottles. I'll have to ask her for the exact recipe, but I found this and it seems like something I would want to try because I never see my friend that often and when I do she's all of of mead. Good luck. http://home1.gte.net/richwebb/meadgide.htm

daaaaamn... last time I drink was like May or June 2006 when I was hanging out w/ sum doods.

It was one of their birthdays so we went to a few club and bars n stuff.

drinking aint my thing man... and I moved out of that area so I dont see those doods anymore to hang out

2 hours ago. Six Jager bombs, two Bud lights, and three shots of Captain Morgan. I was the designated driver.

I had a few sips of a Bud Light about a week ago. Other than that its probably been a year. I dont drink at all anymore. I see what it does to people and try to distance myself. I dont hate though, if thats your thing, whatev.

[quote name='crazytalkx']2 hours ago. Six Jager bombs, two Bud lights, and three shots of Captain Morgan. I was the designated driver.[/quote]
making the rounds on Harbor & Commonwealth? ;)

for me it was few hours ago drinking a few Sam Adams with my brother as we switched off playing Halo 3.

bread's done
Back