When do you dry off?

Naughty_Insomniac

CAGiversary!
After showering, when do you dry off? Is it while you're still standing in the shower, one leg at a time, as you get out, so as not to make a mess, and be courteous to others. Or do you just step out, dripping wet, make a mess on the floor, and stand in the bathroom and dry off, so your girlfriend steps in it and leaves tracks all over the house before she realizes it, just so she can yell at you for it?

Can you guess which one I am, lol. :twisted:

I dry a little in the shower, then hop on the mat and dry some more, then prance around my apartment in the nude until the rest air-dries. Hope this very usefull info is beneficial to all.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I want to see Naughty_Insomniac's dirty parts.[/quote]
You saw all of them last night.

In my dreams. You hot sexy thang.

I suppose the half in, half out, version applies to the first option in the poll.

How the hell do you wipe your ass when you're standing up? I think you'd not do such a good job.

[quote name='Quackzilla']A better bathroom poll would be "Do you wipe your ass sittting or standing?".[/quote]

or ....... Do you dry your sack last?

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I suppose the half in, half out, version applies to the first option in the poll.

How the hell do you wipe your ass when you're standing up? I think you'd not do such a good job.[/quote]

No, its from an old poll. Many people do wipe standing up.

And some people scrunch instead of folding. :?

I'm pretty neat; while still in the shower I wring my hair of excess water before wrapping it in a towel, then dry my body off with another towel. After I've dried my body, I spread the towel on the ground to get my feet.
Along with neatness, I do this because I hate jumping out of a nice hot shower into cold, cold air. Shudder. I leave the curtains drawn too, if I can. When I shower with hubby, he likes to yank open the curtains and get dry ASAP. >< I hate being cold!

I open the sliding door, get out the shower, grab a towel, dry my hair off, dry myself off, wipe off the puddle most likely on the floor with the towel underneath me, go to my room, continue drying hair off, and get dressed.
fascinating.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I open the sliding door, get out the shower, grab a towel, dry my hair off, dry myself off, wipe off the puddle most likely on the floor with the towel underneath me, go to my room, continue drying hair off, and get dressed.
fascinating.[/quote]

You really crack me up sometimes.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Glad I make somebody laugh other then myself.

uh woops. Did i say that?

i edited my profile just for you, my one and only fan.[/quote]

Fan? I would'nt go that far.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']i get somewhat dry in the shower, then stand on a mat and get more dry[/quote]

Apparently SneakyPenguin and I are the only people here who have heard of a bath mat? :shock:

[quote name='Hereticked'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']i get somewhat dry in the shower, then stand on a mat and get more dry[/quote]

Apparently SneakyPenguin and I are the only people here who have heard of a bath matt? :shock:[/quote]

i thought it was a shower mat? this will take much investigating...

I do have a bath mat. But it's not really functional. My bathroom is yellow and blue with fishies. The mat is a yellow cut-out of a fishie. And it's rubber, or foam, or something, not very absorbent.

It works for me, but a certain man isn't smart enough to figure it out.

i just dry in the shower.Im too lazy to jump out, dry, and then clean up afterwards. This way It all just flushes down the drain.

Turn off shower. Shake head (Upper). while in shower, use towel to dry hair. step out onto mat/towel, so as to not leave puddle. dry the rest.

[quote name='grayghost81']I dry a little in the shower, then hop on the mat and dry some more, then prance around my apartment in the nude until the rest air-dries. Hope this very usefull info is beneficial to all.[/quote]

Same here, unless my roomate is home.

bread's done
Back