When is Army of 2 coming out?

veedubkid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I saw in sunday flyers that it's out this week, but when I asked at the store they say next year WTF? Is it out today? Do I need to make a specail trip somewhere right now? Thanks if you, Dubz

[quote name='veedubkid']http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=191941&cm_keycode=85

PROOF THAT I AM NOT CRAZY! it says preorder, but it also says release date of TODAY 11/13/07
and it was in the weekly ad in my paper too![/quote]You may not be crazy because of that, though you may be crazy for other reasons.

Ad fliers are printed multiple weeks, if not a month or more in advance. The delay on Army of Two was announced less than a month ago, so I'm sure that the ad flier was printed in advance of the game being delayed.

If you run over to CC today, I'm sure there will be a note on the front door, the CC area, and/or the video game area that will explain that it was delayed by the publisher.

[quote name='shrike4242']You may not be crazy because of that, though you may be crazy for other reasons.

Ad fliers are printed multiple weeks, if not a month or more in advance. The delay on Army of Two was announced less than a month ago, so I'm sure that the ad flier was printed in advance of the game being delayed.

If you run over to CC today, I'm sure there will be a note on the front door, the CC area, and/or the video game area that will explain that it was delayed by the publisher.[/QUOTE]
That just makes me sad, I have been waiting patiently for over a year since I first read about it in GI right around the time of Saints row. Guess I will get K & L this week then.

Yup Delayed. I flipped out once i found out it was delayed to March of next year. Im waiting for this game so badly. And yes the CC ad does show it in there. Very depressing for me really heh.

I guess we have to wait, if they push it back again I will commit hari kari :)
On a side note, Kane and Lynch looks so fucking awesome I was on the fence about which game to get this week so I guess them bumping it makes up my mind. Is Army of 2 gonna have online CO-op? I thought I read it did, but then again I thought K & L would too.

Army of Two is all about On-line Co Op actually. Kane and Lynch does look good. It might have to hold me over. If they delay AO2 again i think im just gonna totaly forget about it. Its starting to become like Stranglehold. And look how that turned out. =0/

What do you think of EA tweaking the game because they said some shit like the 2 Mercs in Ao2 sounded gay? I read it somewhere but I never heard any audio or anything so I really didn't know what they were talking about. I did download the trailer on live like 9 or 10 months ago but I don't really remember them sounding gay. Anyone?

bread's done
Back