When is the next buy 2 get 1 free?

blitz6speed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didnt know where to ask this, so if its not proper, please move it.

I am rebuilding my PS3 collection and a B2G1 deal at say gamestop or blockbuster would be fantastic right now. Specifically, im looking to get Folklore, Lair, Resistance and perhaps Genji and Ratchet and Clank as well. Thanks for any insight.

p.s. - ive checked every local target/walmart, couldnt find any of these on clearance. Cheapest was Folklore for 20 bucks at a walmart, but would rather pay 10-15 for it.

Thanks a ton for the heads up, i wouldnt have seen it normally! On the phone right now reserving my 3 games, Folklore, Lair and Genji. Also got Resistance 1 for 15 shipped via Amazon Prime today! My PS3 collection is nearing completion.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Thanks a ton for the heads up, i wouldnt have seen it normally! On the phone right now reserving my 3 games, Folklore, Lair and Genji. Also got Resistance 1 for 15 shipped via Amazon Prime today! My PS3 collection is nearing completion.[/QUOTE]

You poor thing.. you haven't even gone past 2007 games yet and you think it's complete ;)

[quote name='QiG']You poor thing.. you haven't even gone past 2007 games yet and you think it's complete ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL, just rebuilding my PS3 collection.. nearly complete..

You do know that both Lair and Folklore are like $10 each at Sears on clearance, right OP?

I just bought a copy of Folklore myself from a nearby Sears for $10 a week or two ago.

Also check out the Kmart clearance thread for some other cheap games to add to your collection.

There's ALWAYS another option than Rapestop, you just have to look for it though.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You do know that both Lair and Folklore are like $10 each at Sears on clearance, right OP?

I just bought a copy of Folklore myself from a nearby Sears for $10 a week or two ago.

Also check out the Kmart clearance thread for some other cheap games to add to your collection.

There's ALWAYS another option than Rapestop, you just have to look for it though.[/QUOTE]

I went to 3 different sears and could never find them. I just gave up looking since i wasted so much gas alone. Not worth the effort even tho id have loved to gotten them new sealed.

bread's done
Back