When the heck is Lifesigns coming out?!?

Jayayess1190

CAGiversary!
I pre-ordered it on amazon.com, and yesterday they sent me an email saying the shipping date change to the first week in December? This game has been delayed forever! Is it ever coming out?

[quote name='Tricky']LifeSigns: Surgical Unit is listed as usually ships in 24 hours at Gamestop.com. Use the coupon code
"DS2D" for free two day shipping.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=180392[/QUOTE]
Yeppers. Amazon also has it listed in stock.

Also, the game's developers are hosting a manga contest on the game's web site. 10 Winners each get a copy of the game and a DS Lite. Just make a manga with the creator, and send it to a friend.
http://www.lifesigns-game.com/ecard/index.php?lang=en

I canceled it and am buying Dementium: The Ward instead. I am putting this game on my Birthday/ christmas wish list.

Any reviews on this, is it worth shelling out 29.99 for, methinks I will just wait for a price drop or sales...

Ive become a bit cheap lately since games are dropping so fast in price, faster than I can play the games, I am trying to stay under 19.99 for each DS games purchase, even if I have to wait.

I'm thinking this one will probably be 19.99 by the end of the year. I want this game, but I don't have the proper funds for it at the moment, so when it hits 19.99, i'll definitely pick it up then.

Sounds good from the review but I think all the bigger titles will totally overshadow it and it will be available for 19.99 sooner than we think, just like most other non first party DS games. I don't want to feel silly paying 30$ for a game then having it sit on the shelf only while its sitting it gets a 10$ price drop.

[quote name='Jayayess1190']I pre-ordered it on amazon.com, and yesterday they sent me an email saying the shipping date change to the first week in December? This game has been delayed forever! Is it ever coming out?[/QUOTE]

amazon is so #$$#$#$ up they said they didnt get any games this week and pushed all orders back to DEC

#$#$# amazon

they said they can credit my cc in 30 days for a refund

I actually like it better than Trauma Center.

I do not know what you are thinking. This game is a steaming pile of dung. It is a very weak knock off of trauma center. Save your money. It is like a very bad anime movie with very long subtitles and even worse music.

[quote name='videogamejunkie']I do not know what you are thinking. This game is a steaming pile of dung. It is a very weak knock off of trauma center. Save your money. It is like a very bad anime movie with very long subtitles and even worse music.[/QUOTE]
The original game came out before Trauma Center.

bread's done
Back