When the OTT Gives You Lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

st0neface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
You Paint That Shit Gold!

Since the concert, this, Sad Clown Bad Summer 9, and Sad Clown Bad Spring 12 have been on repeat.

I'll definitely be getting that Beatles remastered collection a few weeks after it comes out, when all my birthday loot is gathered up.

Hey fuckers...

Three months since graduation...

Went to Cincinnati with my cousin today to drop off and pick up some cars for an auto auction/repo. Ate at this place called Rice Rocket. It was damn good, had white rice with thai chicken. Listened to the Bubba Lovesponge Show for the first time, it was funny.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I was listening to this album yesterday. It's excellent.[/QUOTE]

I know you aren't huge into hip hop, but have you listened to anything else by Atmosphere?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just have Lemons and Leak at Will, I'd love some other reccomendations.[/QUOTE]
I highly recommend "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having".

Whoa its mcgavin! Please tell the story to the newer OTT members about that time you were gonna organize a Fallout Boy convention and then hide in the bushes with your friends and make fun of all the Fallout Boy fans. :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just have Lemons and Leak at Will, I'd love some other reccomendations.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mcgavin27']I highly recommend "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having".[/QUOTE]

This is a good one, but I'd recommend God Loves Ugly and the two EPs in the original post over it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa its mcgavin! Please tell the story to the newer OTT members about that time you were gonna organize a Fallout Boy convention and then hide in the bushes with your friends and make fun of all the Fallout Boy fans. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Lol, I can't believe someone actually remembers that. Yeah, retrospectively, incredibly stupid idea.

fobcon2.jpg

Curses. This Clash of the Gods show is obviously produced by the same group that did the Battles BC show. Lots of loud noises and sound effects and super shitty '300' knock-off style cinematics.

[quote name='st0neface']This is a good one, but I'd recommend God Loves Ugly and the two EPs in the original post over it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll check 'em out later.

---------------------------

[quote name='Maklershed']Curses. This Clash of the Gods show is obviously produced by the same group that did the Battles BC show. Lots of loud noises and sound effects and super shitty '300' knock-off style cinematics.[/QUOTE]Is that the one with Zeus' sexcapades? Have you seen *shudder* Pawn Stars? THC kind of ____ing sucks now, which is kind of like really annoying since I mostly only watch that/National Geographic/Discovery/Travel Channel.

Oh, also, don't forget to check out Felt 2: A Tribute to Lisa Bonet, it's basically Atmosphere and Murs with less focus on the serious subject matter, and more focus on having fun.

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, also, don't forget to check out Felt 2: A Tribute to Lisa Bonet, it's basically Atmosphere and Murs with less focus on the serious subject matter, and more focus on having fun.[/QUOTE]
I saw Murs at harvest of hope earlier this year and wasn't that impressed.

[quote name='Eviltude']Sup Banky?[/QUOTE]
Nada, man. Just having a few drinks. Finished watching Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Now I'm just zoning out and catching up on the boards.

Yous?

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, also, don't forget to check out Felt 2: A Tribute to Lisa Bonet, it's basically Atmosphere and Murs with less focus on the serious subject matter, and more focus on having fun.[/QUOTE]

Listen to this man.

Also, fuck off for seeing Q-Tip for free.

[quote name='flowery']Levon Helm is on Letterman, nice. Les Stroud is on Ferguson, nice.[/QUOTE]
I'll be watching Ferguson, but I just can't take Letterman these days.

[quote name='flowery']Levon Helm is on Letterman, nice. Les Stroud is on Ferguson, nice.[/QUOTE]

Is that old? I know I've seen Les Stroud on Ferguson before. It's still pretty cool/funny.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'll be watching Ferguson, but I just can't take Letterman these days.[/QUOTE]

Understandable, Conan didn't sound to interesting tonight though. Ferguson is a barrel of laughs always.

[quote name='Eviltude']Is that old? I know I've seen Les Stroud on Ferguson before. It's still pretty cool/funny.[/QUOTE]

I think Letterman is a rerun but I am not sure about Ferguson. I haven't watched alot of late night in a few months.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I saw Murs at harvest of hope earlier this year and wasn't that impressed.[/QUOTE]

I had a chance to see them together at Rock the Bells a few years back, but by the time they were on, I had just gotten in good position for the headlines on the main stage. I saw Atmosphere, Murs, and Aesop Rock were all performing in Red Rocks later this month and wished I still lived in Colorado.

Ok, thanks for the recommendations.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Listen to this man.

Also, fuck off for seeing Q-Tip for free.

History International still seems ok, the main channel is full of stupid reality based programs. Pawn Stars and other crap.

[quote name='Rocko']Munch, if I pay $20 for the year of Prime will I start immediately or on the 28th?[/QUOTE]

The 28th. There are 4 other people on it right now. I'll boot one of them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back