When will Left 4 Dead 2 price drop?

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I had a friend pick this game up and I'd like to find a copy for myself to play online. It has been out for a few months and I've been seeing it for $40 in a few places. Currently I am sitting on Gamestop credit and would like to use that up but don't want to buy the game tomorrow for $60 only to find out it is selling for $40 the next week.

Does anyone have an idea on when this is bound to happen? I thought it went on sale at GS a week or two back but forgot to pick it up.

Any help or information is appreicated, thanks!

Thanks for the quick posts guys but I'm sitting on this Gamestop credit and would rather use that than dip into my personal bank account.

Having an idea when it'll drop in retail is really what I'm going after.

[quote name='rywateska']Thanks for the quick posts guys but I'm sitting on this Gamestop credit and would rather use that than dip into my personal bank account.

Having an idea when it'll drop in retail is really what I'm going after.[/QUOTE]

your guess is as good as any other guess ;) i dont think anyone knows for sure when it will drop

edit: if you dont want to wait for a drop. if you order online you can get it for $42 with coupon code cag16 and if you have an edge card it will make it like $37.80 before taxes of course. and coupon code SAVER for free shipping

i wouldn't expect it to drop too much if it does drop anytime soon, they are rolling out the new DLC for it amongst other things, so you might as well just get it cheap somewhere else and use your gamestop credit for something more worthwhile

The first one did not drop in price in retail for over 6 months after it's release. This will probably be about the same. It will probably happen sometime in July/August as far as an official price drop.

GameStop will periodically have weekend specials; I would keep an eye on that. They will almost certainly feature it at a lower price to make room for all of the titles that are coming out over the next month.

Nice info!

Hearing that, I may just settle for using a few online codes and pick it up in the $40-ish range. Thanks again.

http://grab.by/2HL2

according to cag it was 49$ and dropped to its current 37.90 on feb 4th. dont expect a universal price drop for awhile. I would say get a used copy on cag...but they are ~ the same price as a new one w/ coupons.

they had it on sale 2 weeks ago and i got it online used for $28 at gamestop. so it probably wont drop for while.

bread's done
Back