When will you last be able to get a new PSP?

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
When should collector's buy a PSP in order to get it brand new, at the lowest price, to put in storage and never open? When do you think they will stop being available to buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bait and switch!

Start topic on PSP but actually be about DS's.

Anyway, opportunity for true collectors is long gone as you would need 1000, 2000, 3000. Then the SW Bundle, GoW Bundle, Daxter Bundle, Hannah Montana bundle, Assassins Creed Bundle, aaaand am I forgetting something? Then the brief existence of the PSPGo both in white and black.

Amazon still has PSP $99 new. That the last place!? I don't see it on Walmart or Bestbuy, Gamestop site is down.

collect the best of it.

LE monster hunter portable 3rd PSP :)

20110119_16.jpg

I have new/sealed GOW COO and GOW GOS bundles and that's all I care to collect. I think somewhere I have a new/sealed PSP-2000 as well just because that was the best model to homebrew.

I paid about $99 each for the GOW PSP's and I thin $79 for the PSP 2000. 

I have a psp 3000 invizimals bundle with the psp camera. Not sealed but not really used either. Just got rid of my 2000....need to sell this one.

Sold my GOW2000 bundle.  Right now I just keep a new Big Boss Edition 3000 sealed.

Bait and switch!

Start topic on PSP but actually be about DS's.

Anyway, opportunity for true collectors is long gone as you would need 1000, 2000, 3000. Then the SW Bundle, GoW Bundle, Daxter Bundle, Hannah Montana bundle, Assassins Creed Bundle, aaaand am I forgetting something? Then the brief existence of the PSPGo both in white and black.
I bought a white PSP go used at GS when they had it for 50 dollars and paid 35 dollars for a 16 GB memory card ( I feel so dirty) b/c I could not find one cheaper anywhere else.

I have a VITA, 3DS XL, and PSP Go.

Vita is good for when you're away from your PS3 and at relative or friends.

3DS is good on trips, going out, and such that you don't mind being seen playing a game by other people.

But, honestly the GO is the best once you hack it, I can pass it off as a phone when I get caught playing it in the office, lol.

In all honesty, when the PSP 3000 stock dries up in North America. I hope Sony releases in North America the PSP Street / E-1000 to replace the 3000, as a budget friendly model PSP.

bread's done
Back