when you are drunk

Ive been drinking for most of the night and i realized something, when you are drunk you think about weird things. For example i just realized that we are a big community, yet many, like me are just "lurkers." Ive posted a few times but mostly just watched from the sidelines. All of you and my self have games in common and yet many, like me, just dont participate greatly in the many conversations that go on in this forum. How many of us are out there. I would like for the lurkers, like my self, to raise their hands and be counted. Just out of curiosity of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Badboyoftailoring']I've been drinking for most of the night and i realized something, when you are drunk you call people and post things you shouldn't.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='Badboyoftailoring']Ya i guess i see your point. It's just that I am playing cod 4 with my g/f and was looking for something to do while she played her turn.[/QUOTE]

Try to fuck HER you idiot.

I've never been drunk- I hate the taste of alcohol. The last time anyone made me have a drink was at Gameworks last year during a con. I finished the 'Kamikaze' (didn't like it, of course), decided to head back to the room, and stopped at a crane game on the way. I actually managed to grab 4 plushie crabs over a few plays- I never win crane games! I gave one to a friend. Apparently, a small amount of alcohol improves my ability to play crane games... and I got to go home and tell everyone I caught crabs at the con, and shared with a friend.

[quote name='batman1939']Damn you can spell some big words while your drunk.[/QUOTE]

That's why the OP is a hoax. He's probably balloon boy. Nobody can spell when they are drunk. Probably 3/4 of this country can't spell when they are sober. The math just doesn't add up.

I've been drunk near a keyboard before....and when I read my messages they were obviously written by a drunk

This....isn't.

Unless you're sipping on bud light lime and shit

I call this the fail of the night

[quote name='The Crotch']Hm. Y'know, unless I am completely fucked, my spelling more-or-less stays intact.[/QUOTE]

This. Seems to me most people here can't handle their liquor, we got us a bunch of featherweights.

[quote name='Malik112099']Try to fuck HER you idiot.[/QUOTE]

What a tool.

This is why you want to lurk. You gain nothing from posting on this forum.

[quote name='Lice']What a tool.

This is why you want to lurk. You gain nothing from posting on this forum.[/QUOTE]

What a tool.

This is why you want to lurk. You gain nothing from posting on this forum.

See what i did there?

I guess that I can see how you could belive that I wasn't drinking. However I was drinking Jack and Coke all night, I was actually on my third. My spelling actually gets better when I drink. Plus I try extra hard to spell correctly for all of you. Even if I'm drunk.

However I was drinking Jack and Coke all night, I was actually on my third.

Wow, you were drinking all night and on your third? I bet you slept half your Sunday away and are probably going to be hung over for at least two more...

[quote name='theonlinelegend']You should get drunk like this.[/QUOTE]

That was staged. Also a insult to a spaz and a retards.

bread's done
Back