When's your birthday?

KrazyKefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
With Mishimaryu's topic about how old people are, it got me wondering when everyone's birthday is. Sorry if this has already been done. I was just kinda curious. Mine's May 11th, 1980 (I was a Mother's Day baby).

The better thing to do is to count backwards nine months and try to figure out the day your parents were doin' it.

You know, you kinda like to think that it was a sweet and loving moment when they decided to conceive you but in reality your Mom could have been tied up to the bed while your old man was giving her The Shocker just moments before stuffing himself inside her with his stank whiskey breath fighting past his ball gagged mouth.

March 31, 1984...they told my mom she had to get me out before the UK basketball game (think it was the Final Four). She also said she didn't want an April Fool's baby. BTW, UK ended up losing :(

[quote name='JimmieMac']The better thing to do is to count backwards nine months and try to figure out the day your parents were doin' it.

You know, you kinda like to think that it was a sweet and loving moment when they decided to conceive you but in reality your Mom could have been tied up to the bed while your old man was giving her The Shocker just moments before stuffing himself inside her with his stank whiskey breath fighting past his ball gagged mouth.[/quote]

That's bullshit. My dad would never give my mom the shocker. He was performing a Dirty Sanchez. JimmieMac you Asshole.

June 2, 1981...nothing better than having your birthday in the summer! Spaced out nice from Christmas...

Tomorrows my B-Day! Not nearly as fun as it used to be....but there's always alcohol to make me feel young again!!!

my birthday is on 12/22. it sucked growing up, because i would have to wait a full year to get presents. even then, chances are they were a combination birthday/christmas gift.

nov 25, 1977. i'm old.

ps. my folks did it on Valentines Day, just like everyone else's. hmmm...lots of Nov b-days in the world....strange...

[quote name='thatstoobad']my birthday is on 12/22. it sucked growing up, because i would have to wait a full year to get presents. even then, chances are they were a combination birthday/christmas gift.[/quote]
ye me to im 12/27/88

[quote name='karmapolice620']May 2nd 1988...no joke...[/quote]

I'm sorry to ask, but why is that date so special? o_O

Myself, I was born December 1st, 1982.

[quote name='Darke Katt'][quote name='karmapolice620']May 2nd 1988...no joke...[/quote]

Myself, I was born December 1st, 1982.[/quote]
[quote name='godhatesjustyou']may 2nd, just last sunday.

-edit- 1988[/quote]

[quote name='Darke Katt'][quote name='karmapolice620']May 2nd 1988...no joke...[/quote]

Myself, I was born December 1st, 1982.[/quote]
[quote name='godhatesjustyou']may 2nd, just last sunday.

-edit- 1988[/quote]

happy birthday Stink_pickle

I share a birthday with Krazykefka 5-11

my wife shares a birthday with punqsux 2-14

hmm a fair amount of may days b days

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']August 1st, 1982, you want to make something of it?[/quote]

Dang, you're a few months younger than I am D4rkewolfe, and you're already married. You've got my respect man.

bread's done
Back