Where are all my Pinellas County people at???

I dont know I just put it here cause I couldnt find the right thread, hopefuly a moderator will point me in the right direction and move this thread.

There are some seriously active Pinellas CAGers...I live in Hillsborough, but I go over to St. Pete sometimes for deals. I used to work with Roufuss (who used to live in Pinellas) alot before he moved to NY.

There are a few of us on here, and probably quite a few more lurkers from Pinellas. The deals are vanishing a lot quicker lately around here.

Pineallas is def harder to get a score. What makes it a bit harder is one of the game dealers at Wagon Wheel pawn shops around Pinellas all the time. They eat up a lot of finds and sales. I've been at Wagon Wheel after a CC clearance and saw them walk into their booth when a good number of games from CC, watched them open them and resticker the price. That was the last time I stopped at their booth.

[quote name='elmyra']There are a few of us on here, and probably quite a few more lurkers from Pinellas. The deals are vanishing a lot quicker lately around here.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back