Where can I buy cheap 360 games?

The system just came out. I don't know what you consider cheap, but you are going to have a hard time finding anything cheaper than $10 off.

you can buy cheaper 360 games at www.dvdempire.com

Most of the games there are $4 cheaper than MSRP, and use one of the codes below:
$5 Off Coupon - ($50 min purchase, use coupon code "862158" at checkout) (expires 12/29/05)
$10 Off Coupon - ($100 min purchase, use coupon code "862249" at checkout) (expires 12/31/05)

And they become $9 cheaper than MSRP. Shipping is $1.50 per title or free if you order 3 items.

You can preorder DOA4 for instance for $52 shipped from dvdempire with the above code and standard shipping. Not bad when buying the game in the store will set you back $64 after tax.

I got PDZ and Condemned for Christmas which are keeping me plenty busy, but I decided to go the Gamefly route for now. There are a lot of 360 games I want to play through like Kameo and King Kong, but I just can't bring myself to pay $40-50 for these games which are supposedly on the shorter side. I got the 2 games plan where you pay $15 the first month and $22 per month thereafter. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

I've seen Condemned, PDZ, Quake 4 and PGR pre-owned at Gamerush. The sell for (MSRP - $5) * 75%, so $41.24 for the $60 games and $33.75 for the $50 games.

Gogamer.com has Activision games 15% off.

I've heard Media Play has 360 games on sale as they are going out of business.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wait, are you sure? I will def. use the 10.00 off coupon and get it for 24.99[/QUOTE]

VERY sure as I am playing it and i used a $10 off as well. My BB pulled them off the shelf. The BB AD shows 50 cent bullet proof and Need for Speed Underground and two other games advertised for $34.99. In small text it says "for available systems" Xbox 360 game for $24 out the door a BB first.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']VERY sure as I am playing it and i used a $10 off as well. My BB pulled them off the shelf. The BB AD shows 50 cent bullet proof and Need for Speed Underground and two other games advertised for $34.99. In small text it says "for available systems" Xbox 360 game for $24 out the door a BB first.[/QUOTE]

By god he's right, this is amazing. I'm getting this tomorrow for sure!

cool on the BB Deal ... it says NFS - Most Wanted right on the front page of the flyer but the logos for the other platforms are the XBOX and not the XBOX 360 ...

also for other areas to look, Sam's Club has the 360 games for like $4 or 5 off list price normally

[quote name='clueless']cool on the BB Deal ... it says NFS - Most Wanted right on the front page of the flyer but the logos for the other platforms are the XBOX and not the XBOX 360 ...

also for other areas to look, Sam's Club has the 360 games for like $4 or 5 off list price normally[/QUOTE]

below the picture it says for "ALL AVAILABLE PLATFORMS"

just read the $10 off bb coupon and says only good off regular retail price ... so I guess YMMV on using that with the sale.

[quote name='clueless']just read the $10 off bb coupon and says only good off regular retail price ... so I guess YMMV on using that with the sale.[/QUOTE]

Also says "no copies" and that hasnt stoped any CAGS or FW's from using copies.

How many best buy's have allowed this? i went to mine yesterday and they wouldn't honor it despite my arguement with manager and with employees at checkout. they said that they wouldn't do it because it says regular priced games $49.99. I hate BB

[quote name='mvp828']How many best buy's have allowed this? i went to mine yesterday and they wouldn't honor it despite my arguement with manager and with employees at checkout. they said that they wouldn't do it because it says regular priced games $49.99. I hate BB[/QUOTE]
I was able to use the coupon on Battlefront 2 this week, which was also on sale for $35.

Also, the last time I was at my local Sam's Club they had 360 games for $5-10 off SRP. I remember the Collectors Edition of Perfect Dark Zero was only $51.XX.

Whoops I wasn't clear on my post. Sorry about that. I was talking about them allowing people to get NFS:MW for 360 for the listed sale price of 34.99.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']VERY sure as I am playing it and i used a $10 off as well. My BB pulled them off the shelf. The BB AD shows 50 cent bullet proof and Need for Speed Underground and two other games advertised for $34.99. In small text it says "for available systems" Xbox 360 game for $24 out the door a BB first.[/QUOTE]
What $10 coupon? I thought that was for games $39.99 and up...

[quote name='PyroGamer']What $10 coupon? I thought that was for games $39.99 and up...[/QUOTE]

$29.99 and up.

WOOT!

I just grabbed NFS:MW for $35 from Wal-Mart! I had to deal with all the little kids and bitching mothers, and talking to a "coach" and waiting for a manager and all that shit, but I finally have it! $25 off retail :bang:

I am never going shopping at wal-mart again. I forgot how awful it is. I imagine hell is something like Wal-Mart.

Wow, this is awesome news for NFS: Most Wanted. Rather have PGR3, but it wasn't that bad of a racer from what I played on the demo.

I forget if Amped 3 and NBA2k6 are still $39.99 at Gamecrazy or not.

Also EBgames is listing 360 games as ore-owned, but I dont think it allowed CAG16 and ur edgecard except on Call of Duty 2. Maybe over time ebgames.com will be the best place to get cheap used 360 games.

I'm also guessing down the road (say 2-3 months) we'll be seeing alot of deals on the 2k sports titles and EA titles and what not.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Wow, this is awesome news for NFS: Most Wanted. Rather have PGR3, but it wasn't that bad of a racer from what I played on the demo.

I forget if Amped 3 and NBA2k6 are still $39.99 at Gamecrazy or not.

Also EBgames is listing 360 games as ore-owned, but I dont think it allowed CAG16 and ur edgecard except on Call of Duty 2. Maybe over time ebgames.com will be the best place to get cheap used 360 games.

I'm also guessing down the road (say 2-3 months) we'll be seeing alot of deals on the 2k sports titles and EA titles and what not.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... is this what you're talking about?
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/255490.asp

What a strange name. Is it actually COD2 for X360?

bread's done
Back