where can i buy game manuals?

Check the publisher's website. I bught the Wind Waker a while back used with no manual, and I was able to order it through Nintendo's site. I have also tried with some games, only to be emailed back stating that they did not sell manuals (I think it was Chronicles of Riddick). Otherwise try going to a blockbuster and ask, most likely they'll say no but you never know.

if you cant find it on their website, see if you can download it from a torrent, I had to do that once, the website no longer had their manual (it was an old game) but there were plenty of torrents to download.

I actually have this manual. The only downside is there is sticker residue in the upper right hand corner. Here's a picture. PM me if you're interested and we'll work something out.

the sticker residue might be able to be taken care of with some lighter fluid... but it might also ruin the page... lol

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Im here to resurrect this from the dead! I'm looking for a Xenogears game manual. I cant seem to find a good site that sells it.[/QUOTE]

Ha!

No need to start a new topic or anything, just find a thread that is pushing 4 years old and is quasi-related.

[quote name='freshzen']Ha!

No need to start a new topic or anything, just find a thread that is pushing 4 years old and is quasi-related.[/quote]

Actually I did a google search for something like "xenogears game manual" and this thread showed up. So I was like "meh, Ill just post in here..."

Yeah because people like me rent the game and forget to put the book back in.

I have the Dead Space booklet sitting on my coffee table from 08

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Actually I did a google search for something like "xenogears game manual" and this thread showed up. So I was like "meh, Ill just post in here..."[/QUOTE]
I figure I'll try my luck here too, I guess. I'm looking for a Vagrant Story manual. I don't even really care about the condition, as long as the manual is complete and legible.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']While we're on this: anyone know a good site that sells game cases/artwork?[/QUOTE]

The only one I know about is this one, LINKY. Kinda pricey on shipping but if you got quite a few that you need it's not too bad.

We have a bunch of extra cases, artwork, and manuals for ps1, ps2, ps3, 360, ds, and wii. Dont have a list typed up but send me a message for whatever your looking for.

Ok i know this threads been dead, but i have this problem atm..

I need a fatal frame II crimson butterfly booklet

theres none on ebay or amazon or breasoftware....

any help or someone out there got one?

bread's done
Back