Where can I find a God of War PSP-3000?

RCizzle65

CAGiversary!
I may have to buy a new PSP since I may have broken my old one >_> so is there any place I could find one? I know some stores had sales on it and cleared them out, but where do you think I'd have a good shot of finding one, or is there a good deal on it somewhere online?

[quote name='Hybrid5006']The god of war PSP is 2000[/QUOTE]

There are two God of War PSP's. I have a GOW 2000, let me know if you want it.

I'd check Gamestop's website. You can type in your zip code after you search for the bundle and it'll show you any stores nearby that have it. That's really the only retail stores that I know of that may still have it.

I thought Kmart had them on clearance, but otherwise:

[quote name='62t']ebay or amazon. Not going to be a great deal but that is to be expected since it is OOP[/QUOTE]

[quote name='62t']ebay or amazon. Not going to be a great deal but that is to be expected since it is OOP[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I looked on both sites, most are above MSRP or used.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']I'd check Gamestop's website. You can type in your zip code after you search for the bundle and it'll show you any stores nearby that have it. That's really the only retail stores that I know of that may still have it.[/QUOTE]

It's not on their website anymore though, I know there was some trick for Best Buy's website where you could still check for unlisted items, does anyone know how to do it?

[quote name='asaraa']I thought Kmart had them on clearance, but otherwise:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I might call up a bunch of K-Mart's, although I don't usually like calling since I usually don't have good success with people over the phone since the reps usually don't know what they are dong, lol

Around a couple of months ago, someone in the Sears Clearance Thread mentioned finding that for $9x.xx . I went looking for 1 to keep in the box. Didn't find 1. Grrrrrrrrr.....

Don't remember who. Maybe ask about it in that thread, as the person may not check this section.

Check Kmart or Sears. They will have the best prices. The Red 2000 GOW PSP was $99.99 at my local Sears and I think Kmart has it for about the same price. It is very YMMV and will most likely be sold out as collectors will pay close to $300 for one that is sealed and the box is in good condition.

The black and red 3000 is $169 at Kmart (if they have it). You most likely won't find these anywhere below or anywhere near MSRP as they have added value to collectors but I did see them on eBay for sub $200 when the clearance prices first hit but I'm assuming most people just wanted to make a quick buck and they'll be harder to find at a fair price now

That refurbished one is tempting, but I don't know about buying refurbished, never had any experience with them. Also, I kinda want the codes inside the box, and it probably won't come with them.

bread's done
Back