where can i find a zelda collector's edition game?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
I'm Looking for either disk the first one with majora's mask and ocarina or the other one with a link to the past and others.

The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas

How much do they cost at EB and Game Stop? I want one but really don't want to pay more than $20.

[quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

why in the hell do you always have to parade your opinion around like it's fact? just because you say it doen't make it so.

[quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

Thank God! I had always thought I was alone in my opinion about Ocarina of Time. It feels good to know I'm not alone in the world.

My local EB had them for $54.99

Ebay has 'em around $40-50

I have one sealed in the shrink wrap if anyone is interested

And Zelda OoT did not suck, it was a great game...

But A Link to the Past is better

Sorry to anyone that i misled, i always get the disks mixed up but at least i can count on the CAG community to know what i meant

[quote name='Phobos'][quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

Thank God! I had always thought I was alone in my opinion about Ocarina of Time. It feels good to know I'm not alone in the world.[/quote]

Having the same opinion as DennisDFat is not something to be proud of.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Phobos'][quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

Thank God! I had always thought I was alone in my opinion about Ocarina of Time. It feels good to know I'm not alone in the world.[/quote]

Having the same opinion as DennisDFat is not something to be proud of.[/quote]

Agreed

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

why in the hell do you always have to parade your opinion around like it's fact? just because you say it doen't make it so.[/quote]

I think the major problem is that he's not being objective. He can have his opinion, but no need here.

Aslo, his grammar is horrible...

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Phobos'][quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

Having the same opinion as DennisDFat is not something to be proud of.[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I liked OoT better, too much sailing in Wind Waker for me.

I just traded in a couple of copies at EB for $60. $25 for each trade in and 20% added on with their current promotion. Since coupons are stackable in the same transaction, I was able to get Halo 2 preordered and they took $20 off with trade. All in all I paid $10 for each copy at a local mom & pop store. Best place to look for them.

[quote name='DenisDFat']are your lack of intelligence is simply breathtaking.[/quote]

Wow, you really are a cockmonger. And a mongoloid to boot.

So ya, on topic....Ebay at this point is about as sure as you can get. Check your local game store for used copies.

The best part is when i state an opinion that someone else has stated previously inn the threqad and people get all riled up

[quote name='DenisDFat']The best part is when i state an opinion that someone else has stated previously inn the threqad and people get all riled up[/quote]

Well, that's what makes posting intresting.

[quote name='DenisDFat']too many crappy dungeons in OOT for any sane person[/quote]

you should remove your avatar, you insulted link, OOT has only one frustrating (not crappy) temple called the water temple

I haven't really used Gamestop, mainly EB and other websites..If you do order it from Gamestop, how do you know if it will come with instructions? does it say on their website somewhere?

OOT dropped the Ball, Mangina Mask and Wind waker were way better.

And ever notice how ugly the Link is? OOT caused that . Ugly Link is all OOT's fault

[quote name='DenisDFat']OOT dropped the Ball, Mangina Mask and Wind waker were way better.

And ever notice how ugly the Link is? OOT caused that . Ugly Link is all OOT's fault[/quote]

Who cares how ugly he is?? the game is jsut a lot of fun.

[quote name='sj41']How much do they cost at EB and Game Stop? I want one but really don't want to pay more than $20.[/quote]

Good luck. I saw one used the other day at EBgames for $59.99...sheesh! I remember when they were coming with the gamecube and being in that same store and they were offering the people $15 off the price if they let them keep the game...boy are they benefitting off of that now

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='DenisDFat']The first only has 2 iterations of the horrid OOT, the second has mangina mask, the oaforementioned travesty and the first 2 zeldas[/quote]

why in the hell do you always have to parade your opinion around like it's fact? just because you say it doen't make it so.[/quote]

I think the major problem is that he's not being objective. He can have his opinion, but no need here.

Aslo, his grammar is horrible...[/quote]

Dum.jpg

[quote name='Mospeada_21']You do realize DenisDFat's humor is sarcasm right?[/quote]

Yaeh, Sarcasm doesn't really work through the internet.

bread's done
Back