Where can I find good DVD and CD storage racks?

moe11888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
My collection of cds and dvds isnt too large, but it is getting big enough for me to need a storage rack. I need something that can hold my current amount of cds and dvds and can last me for a little longer. I have about 100 dvd cases, and around 70 cd cases that I want it to hold. So I want to know where people buy their storage racks. I would prefere it to be B&M and very cheap but still look nice. Thanks in advanced.

I'm also looking for a dvd tower, but I can't find one on the cheap. Sure Sam Goody has them, but they're $30. Anyone found them for >$20?

[quote name='ragtop70']I'm also looking for a dvd tower, but I can't find one on the cheap. Sure Sam Goody has them, but they're $30. Anyone found them for >$20?[/quote]

I happened to get mine for about 25 bucks at Suncoast. That was a while ago, though.

i have a rack similar to this for most of my dvds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14968&item=5726313550&rd=1

it should hold about 160 or so, but i think the one i have may be a bit wider, because it comfortably holds about 160 dvds, including a bunch of oversized box sets, which would probably equate to about 180 or 190 normal sized dvd cases.

as far as cds, i needed some new shelves a few weeks ago, so i went to an art van furniture clearance center and bought a pretty nice shelf unit that has 10 shelves and holds about 55 normal sized cds per shelf (the actual number obviously varies depending on the actual packaging). it was only like $40, which is more than reasonable.

so yeah, that's what i'd suggest.

Fry's has some that look pretty nice an dthat hold and ton. I think it was upwards of 100 or more. I don't remember the price though.

bread's done
Back