Where can I find instructions for how to play Monopoly Boggle Yahtzee Battleship DS?

CGH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I bought this cart only I cannot figure out how to play. I checked gamefaqs and found nothing. I did a google search again I came up empty.

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly eBay?
Possibly the CAG trading forum?

Despite anything else, what exactly are you confused about?
It's Monopoly. And Boggle. And Yahztee. And Battleship :whistle2:s

I'm just confused as to what you mean "How do you play?" since these games have been around foreeever.

My problem is more with the controls and touch screen controls. I thought I would be able to find online FAQS like there are for just about every other game in existence. There is nothing out there about this game.

I have the game, what exactly are you having problems with? I know the monopoly set-up is confusing but the rest of the games are pretty easy to figure out. If you want to turn the ships in battleship use the top shoulder buttons. To roll the dice in Yahtzee, touch the cup. Drag the dice to the dice holding spaces to keep the ones you want. In boggle, you have to touch and drag the letters you want to select. All the games use primarily the touch screen.

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Only yeller'-bellies read the manual[/QUOTE]

I miss the days of the eight bit and sixteen bit eras, where all it took was two minutes of hitting buttons before you had the controls down to memory forever. Ah, memories...

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I miss the days of the eight bit and sixteen bit eras, where all it took was two minutes of hitting buttons before you had the controls down to memory forever. Ah, memories...[/quote]

So true, but I have to laugh because I'm a manual reader and my best friend never was growing up (we were children of the 80s so we spent our youth with NES/SNES/SEGA and our not so youth with PS1/PS2.

Anyway, he never read the manual and I always would. Sometimes I would find a combo or command that he didn't figure out and he'd always be like, "How the fuck did you do that?"

bread's done
Back